Automated Pips

MetaCrazy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even their installer on the "advanced upsell EA" is defective. When it is supposed to load the EA into your "Experts" folder, it attempts to load the EA into a folder titled "Eperts" (without an "X"). Which means the EA never gets installed (probably a good thing), unless you modify the installer and correctly "spell" the word "Experts" for it. This tells me that they never even tested their "auto" installer, before putting it up for sale. X_X

They released untested code! I decompiled and the OrderSend function is wrong .... LOL
Edited by Sneed
typo

This Ea is a scam.

According to an email that I got from Big Mikes Trading;

Automated Pips EA which is scheduled to be released today

is a fraud.

I'm serious.

It might be interesting, because they are showing live proof

for 5 years!

But... here's the thing:

As one reliable developer pointed out:

"Their statements are from MB Trading broker, but after a research

we'll find out that MB Trading did not actually have MetaTrader

platform back in 2006, so the statements on the website are

indeed FAKE. They are not live account statements."

It's a confirmed scam.

Do not fall for it, and take note of all the people who promoted it.

Take care,

Mike

According to an email that I got from Big Mikes Trading;

the whole forex blogasphere takes its advice from here. 8-)

well, apart from the russians. those crazy ivans.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I really do not understand how you people think, these guys behind this Automated pips are pure scammers, their Statements proof have been PROVEN to be fake. What else do you need to know to just walk away and invest your time with something else such as burger eating contist :P

This is one of the reasons why II exists: to show up these ppl for what they are.

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

Done. But no response so far.

The only email they are sending out is asking "current customers" to purchase their EA!!! They don't even screen their promotions email list for those people who already own the EA. =D> =))

Whom ever purchased this should contact them about their software not working.

It's a clickbank product, should be easy to get a refund :)

These m*th*rf*ck*rs will not issue a refund.

ClickBank kicks the refund request back to the vendor who changes the refund request to a tech support ticket to avoid the refund.

If I don't get my refund within 24 hours I'm filing a formal complaint with ClickBank; they're using deceptive and misleading advertising.

In the meantime, these guys have earned some vigilante justice. Anybody game?

I know there are some very creative minds out there....

Edited by conglo

if they give you a hard time with a refund, what i usually follow two steps:

1. call them, and demand a refund, according to what was advertised on the website. this has always worked for me.

2. if 1 does not work file a complaint with your credit card company. they will handle it. that is why i do not use paypal when purchasing an EA that promises a refund. paypal is trickier.

1. call them, and demand a refund, according to what was advertised on the website. this has always worked for me.

2. if 1 does not work file a complaint with your credit card company. they will handle it. that is why i do not use paypal when purchasing an EA that promises a refund. paypal is trickier.

Thanks for your post, Meta.

1. Whom do you contact, the vendor or ClickBank?

2. Unfortunately I used PayPal. Never again.

Refund

I had another vendor do that to me. All I did was "log back in with Click Bank" and change the technical support request back into a "Refund Request". If you don't do this within a certain amount of days, then ClickBank will close the case and assume that you are "happy" with the product. This is the fastest way to get a refund within 2 days. Then if the seller changes it back to a "tech support" ticket again, you just change it again back to a refund request again. Using your credit card company to cancel is OK also, but it can take 1 or 2 weeks sometimes, and I lost my privileges with Clickbank for a few months that way by going "around" their system. I then had to use a different credit card to purchase through ClickBank for other future purchases. But, if you don't have time to go back and forth, changing the status using your keyboard, then I agree with MetaCrazy, that you can just "call" ClickBank on the telephone, and they can "push" the refund through. ;)

These m*th*rf*ck*rs will not issue a refund.

ClickBank kicks the refund request back to the vendor who changes the refund request to a tech support ticket to avoid the refund.

If I don't get my refund within 24 hours I'm filing a formal complaint with ClickBank; they're using deceptive and misleading advertising.

In the meantime, these guys have earned some vigilante justice. Anybody game?

I know there are some very creative minds out there....

It likes to trade during Europe. Today it placed 4 trades on 3 pairs on 1 minute charts. 3 closed with a 5 pip profit each, the 4th one is still open 6 hours later and is down 134 pips. Apparently stop losses are not part of the program. Just another one of those examples that even a blind squirrel can find a nut every now and then.

Hi there

Well if you have a problem and you want to get a hold of Click Bank

you can call this number

1 800 390 6035

This should work

I also had a direct number about 5 years ago

Yes you can get Click Bank Direct phone number if you have Click Bank products.

I was dealing with the Rich Jerk at the time.

I hope this helps

Edited by bedrockbrett

I never had problems with refunds via clickbank.

The normal procedure is that the vendor tries to prevent a refund. You can count on it, but it does not matter.

You just click somewhere ( I don´t remember exactly where ) on the clickbank-site and demand a refund.

They will not listen to the vendor anymore but just give you the refund.

I never had to call clickbank for this, it worked always.

If a vendor sells via Paypal only, you have no chance to get your refund. Paypal does not care and will tell you bla bla bla and do nothing.

It is only safe through clickbank and only if the vendor offered a refund-guarantee.