(Req) Instant Forex Profit, especially for scalping, anybody have it?

• 2 weeks later...
This system has been recommended by someone I trust, maybe Karl finally has a system that will work well, I'd like to try it.

It has already been discussed and shared in many threads, here is the thread where you will find the download link, just be sure before using this kind of system, to be in a trending market, otherwise you will get burned!

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/8920-Instant-Forex-Profit?highlight=instantprofitforex[/Code]

• 2 years later...
It has already been discussed and shared in many threads, here is the thread where you will find the download link, just be sure before using this kind of system, to be in a trending market, otherwise you will get burned!

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/8920-Instant-Forex-Profit?highlight=instantprofitforex[/Code]

Unfortunately mon Ami the one you reference is not the same. BTW a friend of mine just returned from Paris and said you were having snow.

@noone22, no it is not the same.

@ al_agouz2010, thanks, we will wait for this new cash machine indi that only god KD is able to make!

@IQ, how are you my friend!

unfortunately you are referring to my post which is 3 years old!!! lol

Yes, we had snow last week, but in Paris it turns out to be black snow very fast! ;)