T-3 Copies-Will make a good system for NT 6.5-Look alikes to Nexgen for Ninjatrader

tradernate

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tradernate,

Can you please post NT 6.5 template that you are currently using.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

I have not used this multi-time frame system in a few years. I have had a hard drive crash and lost the templates. Look at the nextgen manuals on how to use the system. I now use a ATR system on a multi-time frame. Use 3R-entry, 5R and a 15R. All entries are only based on the 15R direction. We are just working on this timing, it is a work in progress. I am working with 2 other people and we all have agreed not to share this until it is finished, with back and forward testing results. This may take until the middle of 2011 to finish.

I have not used this multi-time frame system in a few years. I have had a hard drive crash and lost the templates. Look at the nextgen manuals on how to use the system. I now use a ATR system on a multi-time frame. Use 3R-entry, 5R and a 15R. All entries are only based on the 15R direction. We are just working on this timing, it is a work in progress. I am working with 2 other people and we all have agreed not to share this until it is finished, with back and forward testing results. This may take until the middle of 2011 to finish.

hi,

What parameters ATR you use?

im use atr 14 for 15range and 5range

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

THis should be what ur looking for both nt65 and nt7 open source copies of Nex gen w 09 man uals. This is all I have, since I am using SierraChart at the moment. Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?788qpm3l73ce6ai

I think that some of the nt65 indis work with nt7. Let me know...if it works I'll take a thanks.

Edited by tradernate

tradernate I just wanted to say thanks for your attention to the request !! however the indicators are acting funny like if they are not compatible with the latest build of NT7 -- the FibConfluenceZone did not work at all probably because like I said not compatible with NT7 and only with NT6.5 - maybe someone out there still using NT6.5 can give it a try.

In any case again I thank you for your help -- if I get my hands on a working Nexgen suite I will make sure to post it to the thread and share with everyone. I'm diligently working on getting a copy.

Zitroc

Could thread mod change the title to have the NT65 replaced with the NT7 so that ppl know that this is now available for NT7 as well since NT7 will become the most used system of NT. Post 63 has the most recent link as well as post 1 which I changed as well.

• 2 weeks later...