Pro-ish

I guess the basic rules is too try and get the reversal off the High and Low swings. And play it from one major swing too the next. I only try to get in after the "2's" and "3's". If I have 60+ pips or more then I may try too get the swing off a "1". Ok too clarify as we all know the SEMEFOR RE-PAINTS, but we are not taking trades on the semefor. We are looking for a certain critieria too get you a entrance after you get a "2" or "3". Once your in you don't care what happens inbetween from point a.) the entry off the High or Low to the next High or Low. If it chopps up for days then its ok we don't care, becuase it can only do one of two things. It can go on to the next point the next High or Low or it can stop you out, only one of those two things.

Use good money manage ment. If you get a entry less than 60 pips from the last High or Low point then use the last High or Low point for your stoploss. I ussually set mine like five pips above the last high and 5 below the last low. If the entry is further than 60 pips from high or low then use what your confortable with. Just remember that the trade isn't really over until the trade goes too the next point wich is the next entry after the next "2" or "3" or it goes against you and make a new high or low and gives you the next entry after the next high or low.

I guess the basic rules is too try and get the reversal off the High and Low swings. And play it from one major swing too the next. I only try to get in after the "2's" and "3's". If I have 60+ pips or more then I may try too get the swing off a "1". Ok too clarify as we all know the SEMEFOR RE-PAINTS, but we are not taking trades on the semefor. We are looking for a certain critieria too get you a entrance after you get a "2" or "3". Once your in you don't care what happens inbetween from point a.) the entry off the High or Low to the next High or Low. If it chopps up for days then its ok we don't care, becuase it can only do one of two things. It can go on to the next point the next High or Low or it can stop you out, only one of those two things.

Use good money manage ment. If you get a entry less than 60 pips from the last High or Low point then use the last High or Low point for your stoploss. I ussually set mine like five pips above the last high and 5 below the last low. If the entry is further than 60 pips from high or low then use what your confortable with. Just remember that the trade isn't really over until the trade goes too the next point wich is the next entry after the next "2" or "3" or it goes against you and make a new high or low and gives you the next entry after the next high or low.

ok, but besides the SEMEFOR the ABHA Center timing signal in subwindow 1 is also a repainter, its like all the system he's ever posted they all look good after the fact.

But I do understand how you are using the system thanks aways, best of luck

the Semefor is like a marker. we DO NOT ENTER USEING THE SEMEFOR. The semefor in this case will work like this. A "2" or "3" semefor will pop up on your screen and all it's telling you is Hey pay attention becuase there is a new High of Low coming up AFTER the "2" or "3". So a entry for the reversal is coming up AFTER the "2" or '3". the Alba Timming Center is useless. In fact the one you can delete. I just use this one to give me a heads up. If I get a signal on the Alba (wich I know is a big repainter) ,and get the ProFX 07 and VQ-B entries after then It may be an entry for a reversal.

I ussually don't trade on Sundays until really late in the London session or Early in the New York session.

The way I enter is I wait for a "2" or "3" on the 1hr. Make sure too pay attention to whats going on in the 4hr and try trade in the direction of the 4hr trend. So if the last number on semefor on 4hr was a "3" High and is now heading down short keep that in mind if the 1hr is giving a "2" or "3" but to go in the opposite long direction. you can still trade against the grain very easily but the trade has a higher probability if you just wait for the next "2" or "3" set up for a reversal going short.

Now you are looking for a reversal. With the VQ-B and SECF_084 and the ProFx07. You don't need too get all three but all thre would be better. You can also enter at the blue ema crossing the gold (maybe get in a little earlier if the red crosses the gold when you know, or it looks like the blue is about to cross gold),

The ProFx1 entry and Sidus Cross too confirm your ema cross and the Sidus for re-entry. your last High or Low would be your SL. ( you the earlier that you can get into the reversal the better).

• 5 months later...