Forex Morning Trade

kdjon

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is even FMT Turbo? I didn't know that one. Could somebody share the Turbo?

I know it is different thread but pay attention to the FX Friday evening trade also. No need to fill spreadshit anymore, there is now an indicator which does it all automatically. Good idea to use the indicator with the 4 Weeks Rule! No need to go bet to BetOnMarkets.co.uk.

Thanks Hermes

FMT Turbo

hxxp://www.filesonic.c0m/file/413035034/Turbo_Morning_Trade.rar

Let's try the best setting

tangkas_baru

There is even FMT Turbo? I didn't know that one. Could somebody share the Turbo?

I know it is different thread but pay attention to the FX Friday evening trade also. No need to fill spreadshit anymore, there is now an indicator which does it all automatically. Good idea to use the indicator with the 4 Weeks Rule! No need to go bet to BetOnMarkets.co.uk.

Thanks Hermes

tangkas-baru I have the best WinRar and it doesn't open. I think the filesonic screw the file during download. I downloaded it second time and the same - cannot open. Doesn't come the name of the file only about 7 numbers. If it works good I would like if you can try to upload it somewhere else for me. Thanks.

I will pray for you in the church that you don't lose a trade. Ha, ha, ha...

Miracle happened, I tried 10 minutes ago again and now is everything OK. Before came numbers instead of the name of the file. This time came the file name and I opened it without problem. Thanks tangkas-baru.

No manual for Turbo? The same story GBPUSD 15M? I didn't know that Turbo is an EA?

Hermes

I do not have the manual for the FMT Turbo. But for now, I use some settings like this (same as on the web FMT):

FirstProfitTargetPips=35, FirstTargetClosingPercent=50, StopLossPips=40, BreakEvenAtPipsProfit=20, SecondProfitExitStrategy=3, TrailingStopPips=20, UseADRFilter = true, UseLongCandleFilter = true

I made ​​some changes to the settings as needed. Such as Money Management and Target Profit. Hopefully there who share the latest version of FMT Turbo with manual :)

tangkas_baru

Here is the link to the newest FMT (4.3) and TMT (1.4)...

You will have to sign in to this italian forum, but you gain access to the files.

And they include manuals.

hxxp://www.forexometro.com/forum/expert-advisor/1869-forex-morning-trade-14.html

What I got was the old version.

But it is ver 1.0 Turbo FMT pretty good performance.

Does anyone have the latest version of Turbo FMT?

@ Hermes

Use winrar to open file

tangkas_baru

• 2 weeks later...

Already the second morning trade indicator is dead. Always no trade indication. What could be wrong? Does somebody has a working one? I am EST/EDT NY time. 6:15 am UK is my 1:15 am EST or 2:15 am EDT. Do they use daylight time in London or Fog time?

Thanks Hermes

Edited by hermes

• 3 months later...

FMT strategy in new template

I haven't read all the post in this thread, but I coded the very simple FMT strategy to my template and run some backtesting... not very impressive! Here is the simple conditions I used :

http://hotfile.com/dl/124891197/573970d/ForexMorningTrade_manual.pdf.html

EA just placing trades on quiet hour market hour based on CCI and momentum... not very impressive! I won't waste more my time on this one..

Edited by LuckyLuke2011

• 4 weeks later...