I need a programmer that can transfer all code into dll, or a better for of protectio

SHOWBABA1

like the title says i need a good programmer that can do dll, i want to transfer an entire code to dll, or if anyone has EA Armour or any other good EA protection pls HELP!!!!!:|

The only way to protect your EA is to have it connect to an external server to get the trade signal

Anything else doesn't work and will be cracked.

One thing you could try is to use the C# interface, but that requires the .NET framework and isn't freeware

The only way to protect your EA is to have it connect to an external server to get the trade signal

Anything else doesn't work and will be cracked.

One thing you could try is to use the C# interface, but that requires the .NET framework and isn't freeware

Pls offer me the solutions you have, including the server issue, kindly explain to me more PLEASE

Pls offer me the solutions you have, including the server issue, kindly explain to me more PLEASE

Sorry, but I can't offer a solution

It's just my experience from II...each and any dll was cracked so far and even the Bl@ckP@nther EA that came with a "uncracable defender" didn't take much time and it was shared here. But there are a few systems discussed here (don't ask me for the names) that are depending on a server connection to get the proper initialisation/signals that couldn't be cracked. But the expenditure to keep such a project running shouldn't be underestimated...nothing to get for small money if you want to do it right