***req** NinjaTrader 7 Crack

c0ol22

Peter I dont know what to say man, its seriously not going to work if the NT servers can connect to it.

I know you think you are blocking it but clearly if you are getting the key from the NT servers it can also get other things from the NT servers to crash the program that you are not going to see.

Its known to have backdoors the NT guys can connect to.

I have been cracking programs for 10 years and I can tell you software like this has to have 0 connection to the people who make it.

I know it is currently being worked on to remove any license check from the actual code but its going to take ages because of the reflector obfuscation.

Reflector is one of the dirtiest nastiest scramblers ever to exist yet but it can be re built it just takes freakin ages.

One thing people dont understand is, they are not going to ban 6.5 from being used any time soon just have a look how many betas there have been it should tell you this is an ongoing thing.

Even if they did block 6.5 we can change the version info easily to make the server think its 7.

The domain kinetick.com is for sale!For $275!This obviously means the devs are not even interested in pursuing it.

ok BullDozer, let me take a minute to try to explain.

There's no connection from Ninja site to your PC! It's the other way around.

NT7 sw -> Your local web server -> Ninja Site

And basically in your local web server you manipulate things.

In NT6.5 was :

NT6.5 sw -> Your local web server

Simply because there were no key/counter key in NT6.5. But it's pretty much the same thing in NT6.5 and NT7.

NT7 doesn't communicate with the Ninja site, your local web server do !

Do you get the picture ?!

The domain is for sale ? Just let me know where the domain is for sale that I buy it! :)

They just launched a new data feed service in www.kinetick.com and you say that the domain name is for sale... I just can't believe it....

Regarding obfuscation, etc that's not my area, but I saw several interesting things, like for example :

namespace NinjaTrader

{

namespace Cbi

{

public __value enum LicenseState

{

// Fields

Invalid = 0,

NeedsVerification = 1,

Verified = 2

};

}

}

Maybe just switching the var's and you might get a validation ok, everytime it fails ;)

The problem is, I think, the file hash after you make changes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone has traderszone username and password?

http://www.traderszone.com/trading-software-exchange/9350-ninjatrader-7-0-1000-7-multi-broker-live-another-one-cracked-screenshots.html

here is the link for NT7 crack. But it is close for registration. Anyone has the access please download it and share here.

Thanks.

Yes I saw this one also I would hope someone who has access to this site will post something here.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...