BWT Autotrader

heikobear

BWT indicators are no good no better than the free MA type indicators all lagging to late lose more than win in chop.

An auto strategy based on that garbage would eat your account in about 2 weeks.

Well, did you actually test the BWT indicators? I installed them on several pairs and compare also with KwikPop, Currensys and PLT. I think they are all usefull.

By the way, did someone manage to use the PLT autotrader? In my case it doesn´t trade at all. I could´t also find a description of the strategy.

I created a primitive strategy with a BWT indicator and it works.

Yes Heiko ive tested them ages ago BWT is just the same as PLT its MA'a and ATR's and swing dots etc just with different colors and settings.

I would never let some auto trader trade my account that I don't know exactly whats in it they could be running any sort of scam.

I understand what you mean, but I don´t believe that you necessarily need something new but rather how you use several tools to your advantage.

For example, Currencys is almost exactly revealing its strategy and clearly says it is based on MACD and the good old bollinger bands.

Clearly, the signals are profitable as it uses patterns which he identified in his studies.

And let´s not forget, only the BWT autotrader is sold for USD 6000 plus maintainance. The same holds for Fibonacci systems. You can do many different things with this concept, good or not.

what's the name of the free MA type indicators?

Go to Big Mikes Trading or Ninja Downloads...look for Super Trend, made by TradingStudies.com can also download if for free at all sites. It is an ATR color bar change setup....at Big Mikes they have most of the other indicators that are in the BWT and YTR downloads. I think you will have to sign up as an elite for those indicators...it may cost $25 to become a member, but you only have to do it once. It a good forum, with good traders always looking for an edge. Thx But then you can crack both ofhte BWT and YTR here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...