Forexbulletproof

I'm very concern about these optimal settings.

We might have to tweak to find the optimal setting every month just like their FapTurbo. On FPA, using the default setting on FapTurbo, the result was a disaster. But FapTurbo Test 2 was performing well. Fapturbo Test 2 was monitored through the Investor Account and FapTurbo team manage the EA settings. I believe they tweak the EA when the EA is not performing. The problem is, we do not know what parameters to change and when it should be changed.

Neither do they.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/*

Courtesy of Kazoo

*/

#property copyright "Copyright ?2010, [email protected]"

#property link "[email protected]"

#import "wininet.dll"

int InternetOpenA(string a0, int a1, string a2, string a3, int a4);

int InternetOpenUrlA(int a0, string a1, string a2, int a3, int a4, int a5);

int InternetReadFile(int a0, string a1, int a2, int& a3[]);

int InternetCloseHandle(int a0);

#import "ForexBulletProof.dll"

void Activate(string a0, int a1, int a2, string a3, int a4);

int GetState();

bool filter_open(int a0, double a1, double a2, int a3, int a4, double a5);

bool can_open(int a0, double a1, int a2, int a3, double a4, double a5, double a6);

bool day_filter(int a0);

#import "kernel32.dll"

int GetCurrentProcess();

int WriteProcessMemory(int handle, int address, int& buffer[], int size, int& written);

int GetModuleHandleA(string module);

#import

extern string ver.1.00 = "Copyright ?2010, [email protected]";

extern string Receipt = "";

extern string ___MoneyManagement___ = "---------------------";

double gd_100 = 0.01;

extern double EURUSDLots = 0.09;

extern double USDJPYLots = 0.01;

double gd_124 = 4000.0;

extern double EURUSDLiteLots = 0.01;

double gd_140 = 450.0;

extern bool AdaptLots = TRUE;

int g_slippage_152 = 1;

int gi_156 = 3;

int gi_160 = 1;

int gi_164 = 10;

double gd_168 = 2.0;

int gi_176 = 35;

int g_price_180 = 70;

int g_price_184 = 5000;

int gi_188 = 100;

int g_magic_192 = -601626077;

int g_magic_196 = 177932900;

int g_magic_200 = -107198156;

extern string ___GMTOffset_________ = "---------------------";

int gi_212 = 1;

extern bool UseAutoGMToffset = TRUE;

extern int ManualGMToffset = 1;

int gi_224 = 17;

int gi_228 = 20;

int gi_232 = 1;

int gi_236 = 0;

extern string ___VisualOptions_____ = "---------------------";

bool gi_248 = TRUE;

extern int TopPadding = 20;

extern int LeftPadding = 20;

extern color TextColor1 = Gold;

extern color TextColor2 = DarkOrange;

int gi_268 = 0;

int gi_272 = 0;

string gs_276;

string gsa_284[] = {".", "..", "...", "....", "....."};

int gi_unused_288 = 0;

int gi_unused_292 = 0;

int gi_296 = 0;

int gi_300 = 0;

etc. too long to post, but still see .dll request etc.

Anyone look into this so we can maximise profits with forex bullet proof.

Have a look at this link:

http://www.forexbulletproofbonus.org/

There settings are making much more profit.

Please share here thank you.

Thank You

This site is BS.

I bought through this site and get only links for VPS,free poor EAs and other crap.

They only want you to use their Hoplink to make money.

Stay away. Scam

These are the same people who Kevin Long sold his "killer EA" with the purchase of Shockwave. So people bought the Shockwave through Kevin, then got linked to this site. After they get their money as an affiliate, they never answer your emails to get your bonus. So, the only recourse is to get refund, then buy thorough another affiliate you may like better than Kevin. X-(

This site is BS.

I bought through this site and get only links for VPS,free poor EAs and other crap.

They only want you to use their Hoplink to make money.

Stay away. Scam

I'm very concern about these optimal settings.

We might have to tweak to find the optimal setting every month just like their FapTurbo. On FPA, using the default setting on FapTurbo, the result was a disaster. But FapTurbo Test 2 was performing well. Fapturbo Test 2 was monitored through the Investor Account and FapTurbo team manage the EA settings. I believe they tweak the EA when the EA is not performing. The problem is, we do not know what parameters to change and when it should be changed.

Hi JasonKwok,

what FAPTurbo tset 2 you're talking about?

where can i get the details?

Thanks...

Hi JasonKwok,

what FAPTurbo tset 2 you're talking about?

where can i get the details?

Thanks...

Here is the link to FPA on FapTurbo Test 2. Test2 is manually tweaked by FapTurbo team and FPA monitor through investor account only. This prove that FapTurbo is not the ideal EA where we could set n forget.

This is what they (FPA) written on the test log:

03-19-2010This test of FAP Turbo v.50 is maintained by developers team. Test conducted with the recommended broker and optimized settings. Forex Peace Army monitors the account performance with investor access

Please see also our own Fap Turbo demo test with default settings. Before upgrade to v.50 our account was traded by the previous versions which simulate the experience of the long-term FAP Turbo user.

I always wondered why my FapTurbo always crashes my live account but their live account seems to make a profit. Even when I tried using their recommended broker IAMFX :-?

Here is the link to FPA on FapTurbo Test 2. Test2 is manually tweaked by FapTurbo team and FPA monitor through investor account only. This prove that FapTurbo is not the ideal EA where we could set n forget.

This is what they (FPA) written on the test log:

03-19-2010This test of FAP Turbo v.50 is maintained by developers team. Test conducted with the recommended broker and optimized settings. Forex Peace Army monitors the account performance with investor access

Please see also our own Fap Turbo demo test with default settings. Before upgrade to v.50 our account was traded by the previous versions which simulate the experience of the long-term FAP Turbo user.

I always wondered why my FapTurbo always crashes my live account but their live account seems to make a profit. Even when I tried using their recommended broker IAMFX :-?

Because we need to tweak the settings, maybe have to be done everyday !!! There were so much settings on the FapTurbo EA and we have to pay them extra to learn how to properly used these settings. That's is why I requested for refund on the 50th day.

Well, they didn't tell "me" that.

When I purchased FapTurbo, they assured me "multiple times" in writing that they used the "default" settings. And that their performance was better than mine because we used different brokers. Then when I used their broker, and still didn't match their performance, support "stopped" answering my emails. It is good you got a refund anyway, because "their" version of the software only allows you to use it on 1 account. And when I took it off one broker and tried to "transfer" my license to another broker, they told me that I had to "close" my account with the first broker, and send proof. But, this didn't make sense to me because I was still using the first broker with other EA's and didn't want to close the account. They then told me that I had to purchase "another" license, even though I removed the EA from the first broker. This didn't make sense, so I stopped using my licensed version completely, and just use the II version. But, now, of course, I stopped using FapTurbo completely anyway. :|

Because we need to tweak the settings, maybe have to be done everyday !!! There were so much settings on the FapTurbo EA and we have to pay them extra to learn how to properly used these settings. That's is why I requested for refund on the 50th day.

guys, stop buying those super hyped expert advisors. its all about marketing. over all these years not even one of this expert advisors did generate profits over a longer period of time. what do you expect from the sellers? the only thing they want is making money by selling their products. learn how to trade and do it manually. just my 5 cents.

I always wondered how that worked. The Bulletproof EXE installation file is 1046KB, which must include both the EX4 file and a DLL file. Now, I compare that with a "regluar" EA, that also uses an EXE installation file, NoName EA (which is the actual name of the EA), and that EA has a EXE installation file size of 1118KB. So, why would the BulletProof installation file be SMALLER, than a "cheap" EA installation file? :(

they tell their ea have 4000 line of code, and only 1238 line of code to see when i decompile it. my ea have 2011 line of code and he is not finish, another pure scam, just my 10 cent comment

I am just wondering why the heck no one has commented on whats been written on their sales page. these are the same Fapturbo crooks as most of you know.

On the Bulletproof page he states that EAs that show high profits potential don't work

While on their Fapturbo page, he states that their software can keep doubling the account every month or so!!

Why no one is paying attention to all this pile of bullshit and would rather to test the EA instead?!

Just close this thread and move over to another EA that is not a martingale based.

there is no need to even buy it to figure out its a pure bullshit

just look at their website content, they are contradicting them selves! compare to what they wrote on their Fapturbo page

The two ways that they earned risk free income are through the sales of the EA and as IB of your broker account.

Though some of us have requested refund from FapTurbo, how many really terminate the trading account that they recommend us to open with. Though we are not using their EA, they still have a share of the commission or rebate on spread for all the trades we executed using other EA or manual trade on this account.

For me, I would not open broker account using link from EA seller website. I would rather type the broker web address directly or go to CashBack.com and open the broker through them, at least I have a share from the spread rebate. heeee...

This forum is awesome. I've learn a lot from many generous people like you guys. Thank you!

Anyone who gets the latest version which is expected tomorrow or couple of days please share. Than we will request Testtt to educate it.

av_30

I think this is what you're looking for.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ldws4od3xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8gsg86c

no need to post infantile images, even if your point is valid. it wastes peoples time, especially when disguised as the EA of (questionable) worth. - SN

Sorry~ SN. But you gotta admit it's kinda funny and the shoe fits.

Edited by calebhugh

I'm curious why anyone would believe a word said by the FAPTurbo people

Almost every week or so, I get emails from them saying all the other EAs are garbage and this new one is the greatest.

If this one is the greatest and the only one that will make money, What happened to the one last week or 2 weeks ago That said it was the greatest and all the others are garbage. Either they think people are stupid. Or people really are stupid and don't see it.