Forexbulletproof

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.forexbulletproof.com/images/subheader2.jpg

I predict a BIG marketing campain to follow this EA. From the makers of FAPTurbo. Launch is in 6 days.

Site says No Loss in Over 2000 Days.

http://www.forexbulletproof.com/images/sixyearsproof.gif

Hopefully someone will share this later.

This EA was recommended by an acquaintance of a friend of mine. It would have been just another recommendation except that this person is a supposedly successful manual trader who supposedly uses only the ATR indicator for his trades. AND he says that all EAs are crap and do not work. What in the world????

Oh! I think I know... perhaps the bulletproof EA is based on his manual strategies and he is a co-developer with the Fapturbo team!

"Forex BulletProof is the personal trading robot for 3 of the Fapturbo developers (Steve, Mike, and Uli)" in a review : www.forexreviewlink.com/forexbulletproof/forex-bulletproof-review-factsheet.php

There are already a ton of forexbulletproof "reviews" circulating on the web. Just google it!

"Forex Bullet Proof is the latest product from the team that brought Forex Killer, Forex Autopilot, FAPTurbo, And FAPTurbo Evolution."

The above comment is in a "review" that shows beyond doubt that it is developed by the FAPturbo team: http://www.forexbulletproofreview.com/ and unashamedly already upsells two optional add-ons. First one is the High Voltage Add On and the second, Forex Bullet Proof Market Dominator Add On manual system. Go figure.

http://www.forexbulletproof.com/images/sixyearsproof.gif

The 25% for "Every Tick.." makes me a bit nervously.

Let´s look how the marketing miracle is going on.

Mh.... ok let´s calculate.....mh, i sold 20000 Bullets x 149$,mh.. yes thats 2 980 000$ , haha, thats ok for a bit crapy code. At

three month i am rich. When i did not sell it, i must , mhh..., trade for three or five years to be at three millions. I think selling

crapy code selling is easier, i take the brokers on board and it will go a little bit faster.

:-)

Here is a video review made by Mark Larsen:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBHLjZrhZZ4

He shows some backtests, the graph looks nice but modelling quality is only 25% and the drawdown is huge. May the EA uses a dll file which manipulates the backtest results. There it would not be the first. I won't rely on them guy.

one has no other chance (about modeling quality) when backtesting on 1M TF, except when the FXT files are generated from ticks.... (manually), but the last is on 15M and 90% quality... so it is not the case

but look how the EA is forced to gets longs only - both on EA and UJ (I've doubt that long only trades are based on EA logic...)

very aggressive MM - it is obvious

so, they are pushed to the MAX (showed backtests)

On their website

You know we programmed Forex Bulletproof as a Metatrader 4 expert advisor... what you didn't know however is that we worked closely with the brokerage FXCM to step into "unknown territory" so to speak, and give you tools that are so brand new, even we cannot predict HOW GOOD they turn out to be!

FXCM has been working behind closed curtains to develop their own trading platform that allows "robots" to work... much more efficiently than in Metatrader 4!

And now the Faptubo Team steps one level higher, they give You a nice EA, that has minimum losses , so they can better work together with the Brokers like FXCM and make ever more and faster money with your Accounts and give you a little bit from the big cake while the brokers makes more money with you accounts , bcause they now they have only winning custumers, hahaha.

I think there is coming up a new Industrie from the bank, take the stupid private Traders, give them a platform , "Metatrader and co" some

nice EA and let them think they can make big money from the big banks haha, and the bank uses tools like Boston Technologies with their plugins to steal the money, haha.

Only so.......:-)

whats the point of this whole comic book sh**, instead of being so childish, and claim to have spent 400,000$ on the software code, and provide

a freaken cartoon videos, they should show real money trading results and backtest on a high quality modeling.

Don't these scam crooks just give up! I am starting to feel insulted here!

on an off note how retarded are those comic videos on the website.. when looking for a financial product I am looking for professionalism, a 5 part cartoon isn't going to do it lol

hey patrick, I just wrote almost teh same comment before even reading your comment.

I wish there was some agency or any type of network were people could just get together and shut down big scams like this one

before they even launche.

I don´t see 4000 lines of code,

hahahttp://img409.imageshack.us/img409/4435/bildschirmfoto20100831ut.png

It´s crap for me,

They are selling two other robots for high profits for an extra 150$ and beta EA for new FXCM Platform for making more money

with the brokers. To get the dump private newbie Forex Trader.