ReQ : R@E@D P@H@O@E@N@I@X

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This pack is "Sublime Forex Champion" or "Redphoenix"?? Wrong submitted package?

Hi Chichicha,

This is the right system for Red Phoneix. Sublime Forex Champion is the company that created Red Phoenix. They have several systems such as the Green Dragon, White Tiger, Red Phoenix etc. Once someone buys the Red Phoenix, they have another upsell page offering to buy all their system, about 5 other system, if I am not mistaken and it cost almost $500. I just obtained the Red Phoenix.

I just got the system for 2 days, so I have not really have the chance to see if it works or not. Right now, I am trading EUR/JPY, it is still trending down, so I do not want to enter the trade based on the indicator provided by RedPhoenix. Why don't you try the software yourself? I am only playing with EUR/JPY and I am only going to test it, once the trend starts reversing.

Hi Chichicha,

This is the right system for Red Phoneix. Sublime Forex Champion is the company that created Red Phoenix. They have several systems such as the Green Dragon, White Tiger, Red Phoenix etc. Once someone buys the Red Phoenix, they have another upsell page offering to buy all their system, about 5 other system, if I am not mistaken and it cost almost $500. I just obtained the Red Phoenix.

Thanks FX777 for clarifying.

You guys have to wait for a fresh cross of the blue line and the other indicators to line up before you take the trade, don't just jump in .................be patience.. REMEMBER FRESH CROSS AND 4HR CHARTS .......NO WONDER YOUR GETTING CHOPPED UP FX4EVER

I did not jump in. If I didn't understand the strategy, maybe it is my fault.

My understanding is; when everything is line up and that bar is finished, I should enter at the next bar. That is exactly what I did. Look at the circled bar. it has all signal line up. first signal to go long: 2 lines crossed up (fresh new cross) unless I should only count for exact crossed bar, I considered this is the first signal after fresh cross, blue arrows and blue bar for strength. So go long after bar finished. 2nd entry: same. lines drossed down (again, this is new cross), red bar and red arrows, so go short on following bar. 3rd entry same..

So, please explain if I am doing wrong..

Edited by fx4_ever

My understanding is; when everything is line up and that bar is finished, I should enter at the next bar. That is exactly what I did. Look at the circled bar. it has all signal line up. first signal to go long: 2 lines crossed up (fresh new cross) unless I should only count for exact crossed bar, I considered this is the first signal after fresh cross, blue arrows and blue bar for strength. So go long after bar finished. 2nd entry: same. lines drossed down (again, this is new cross), red bar and red arrows, so go short on following bar. 3rd entry same..

fx4_ever, the setup is ok except TF - only 4HR and daily

and IMO it is digital filter based system (optimized non-linearly) or neuron net with digital filter inputs. so, it must be used on advised time frames

fx4_ever, the setup is ok except TF - only 4HR and daily

and IMO it is digital filter based system (optimized non-linearly) or neuron net with digital filter inputs. so, it must be used on advised time frames

Thanks, my bad! I didn't read TF part.. I will switch over to 4 hr now... :)

Edited by fx4_ever

Hey :) dont take it personal , we are all learning here, something else you might want to consider PAY ATTENTION TO THE CANDLESTICK PATTERNS ALSO , EVEN THOUGH THE RULES ARE LAID OUT FOR US, STILL USE DISCRETION WHEN PULLING THE TRIGGER. I HAVE WORKED ON A TRADING DESK FOR ALOT OF YEARS AND TRUST ME THERE ARE NO HOLY GRAILS......

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE :)

Hey :) dont take it personal , we are all learning here, something else you might want to consider PAY ATTENTION TO THE CANDLESTICK PATTERNS ALSO , EVEN THOUGH THE RULES ARE LAID OUT FOR US, STILL USE DISCRETION WHEN PULLING THE TRIGGER. I HAVE WORKED ON A TRADING DESK FOR ALOT OF YEARS AND TRUST ME THERE ARE NO HOLY GRAILS......

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE :)

Well said my friend! For the record, I didn't take it personal. If it came out that way, I am sorry. I didn't mean it sound upset nor personal toward you or anyone else whom trying to share the knowledge. I'll never do that. Anyway, thanks for your suggestion. :)