ReQ : R@E@D P@H@O@E@N@I@X

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tested for 10 days... and made good profits on 4H. But then, I have lost everything again in 1 week. So I am currently at BE. I think SL is too smal for the 4H timeframe but larger SL means larger looses if on goes in SL. Maybe some additional indicator may help

you are right at all... bigger sl and tp are better. but stil it does not enough

Hi John

This is how I use the Red Phoenix. I use Red Phoenix on EUR/USD using 1 Hour time frame, but I also use the Stealth Forex indicator, Bollinger Band, as well MACD to further filter the signal. I also checked the 4 Hour time frame to see the overall trend. Usually my TP is 20 pips per day, unless I get another signal from Red Phoenix, which I filter out further using Stealth, BB and MACD. I use all these indicators, and my TP= 20 pips. So far this has been the perfect system for me, but then again there is no such thing as the Holy Grail, crossing my fingers. I am still learning, so I don't use stop loss and if I do, I use SL= 100 Pips, but then my lot size is only 0.01. The problem with this system, I miss out all the big moves. I can't afford to stay in front of the computer too long, due to other commitment, but if you have the time, follow the MACD or Red Phoenix, even the Stealth you can get a lot more pips. Try to find out what works for you by combining two or more system. So far this one is working well for me.

Hi John

This is how I use the Red Phoenix. I use Red Phoenix on EUR/USD using 1 Hour time frame, but I also use the Stealth Forex indicator, Bollinger Band, as well MACD to further filter the signal. I also checked the 4 Hour time frame to see the overall trend. Usually my TP is 20 pips per day, unless I get another signal from Red Phoenix, which I filter out further using Stealth, BB and MACD. I use all these indicators, and my TP= 20 pips. So far this has been the perfect system for me, but then again there is no such thing as the Holy Grail, crossing my fingers. I am still learning, so I don't use stop loss and if I do, I use SL= 100 Pips, but then my lot size is only 0.01. The problem with this system, I miss out all the big moves. I can't afford to stay in front of the computer too long, due to other commitment, but if you have the time, follow the MACD or Red Phoenix, even the Stealth you can get a lot more pips. Try to find out what works for you by combining two or more system. So far this one is working well for me.

Hi FX777,

share it - the Stealth indi. Will give it another shot with conjunction with it

Hi musketeer search this forum for stealth forex, this is where I got the indi. I am on the road now, and using iphone, so can't really upload anything. This is the stealth link in the forum http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/1872-Stealth-Forex-Trading-System?highlight=stealth.

You don't have to use the Stealth to filter out the signal. Using CCI and MACD works very well too. Just make sure when Phoenix says sell both CCI and MACD signal line is angled downwards and the opposite when for the buy signal. Usually one of the signal is good enough for the Phoenix signal confirmation, either MACD signal or CCI signal can confirmed the Phoenix.

Edited by FX777

• 1 year later...