Req Fractals4 911 - The best scalper?

Hi

I am uploading the latest version of Fractals 4, version 911.

This one is different as now it is possibly to choose between swing and scalping modes.

I am using the scalping mode with great success and after trying a lot of crap like Fapturbo, Stomper, Extreme etc etc and I conclude that this is the only scalper I can trust.

But WHY? Simple. It achieves a high profit rate (ca. 80-90%) WITHOUT insane stop losses. In fact, stop loss is around 25- 32 pips.

It makes a good job in evaluating volatility during the day in order to decide whether to trade or not.

Besides educating the EA, my idea is to further improve it. I am really interested in NN technology combined with inter-market analysis. I believe wit home good tool like Neuroshell it is possible to lift the profit rate further and make it a "holy grail".

Here is the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/414082535/FRACTALS4_911.zip

Here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/414124247/FRACTALS4_911.zip

Some performance figures:

I am using high leverage but low investment and due to the safety it works quite well.

Start: 25/05/10

Profit trades: 85%

Deposit: USD 800

Max Drawdown:25%

PL USD 1167

I trade on Alpari micro account and sadly I discovered that there is no real alternative in order to get a better spread. Even the self claimed "scalpers heaven" FXOpen does not provide better spreads than Alpari micro when the EA trades, during the Asian session.

Be aware that Alpari demo server represents Pro account conditions with deposit of USD 20k and 3 lot minimum trades. (Isn´t it a joke)

Here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/414124247/FRACTALS4_911.zip

Some performance figures:

I am using high leverage but low investment and due to the safety it works quite well.

Start: 25/05/10

Profit trades: 85%

Deposit: USD 800

Max Drawdown:25%

PL USD 1167

I trade on Alpari micro account and sadly I discovered that there is no real alternative in order to get a better spread. Even the self claimed "scalpers heaven" FXOpen does not provide better spreads than Alpari micro when the EA trades, during the Asian session.

Be aware that Alpari demo server represents Pro account conditions with deposit of USD 20k and 3 lot minimum trades. (Isn´t it a joke)

Could you please recommend the best performing pair.

i have previous versions of this EA which are absolute rubbish.

can you give us your forward results? (if you do, make sure u open it up in word and delete your account details).

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician