• It IS profitable
    • It IS NOT profitable
    • I would like to test it
    • i think it has no chance of being profitable

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm interested...all ready try td sequential + combo before this..have quite a good result because we can expect where the turning point of the market based on the formation of each candle..

So,i'm voting to test this system...Thanks

hi ezclick,

so do you want to be part of the testing team?

Loopyno

ok we are 12 so far and 1 in standby (ezclick) :)

i think it is enough to start testing

there is also a high probability that some of us will give up because this will require some realtime work :)

and let's not forget we are not talking about a sure thing here :) i can only promise that i will create any indicator that will help us trade this method

so we will give our best before we draw any conclusion :)

i will get back to you with a link and instructions

Loopyno

ok we are 12 so far and 1 in standby (ezclick) :)

i think it is enough to start testing

there is also a high probability that some of us will give up because this will require some realtime work :)

and let's not forget we are not talking about a sure thing here :) i can only promise that i will create any indicator that will help us trade this method

so we will give our best before we draw any conclusion :)

i will get back to you with a link and instructions

Loopyno

okays mantap...i will wait.

IMO TDsequensial, TDprojection and TD trendline are intended for forecasting only. The result are good, wouldn't even bother to adjust it. its still the best but somehow you need to tweak it with your own indi such fractals/zigzag for phase , ema , sma ... cos this TD did not show the "current" except its osc , which is confusing .. for me :D

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

IMO TDsequensial, TDprojection and TD trendline are intended for forecasting only. The result are good, wouldn't even bother to adjust it. its still the best but somehow you need to tweak it with your own indi such fractals/zigzag for phase , ema , sma ... cos this TD did not show the "current" except its osc , which is confusing .. for me :D

hi Kardel,

my first intention was to learn as much as possible about Demark ... not only use and indicator :)

so i read a few pages and as i read i created that indicator that does most of work for trading the trendlines (it draws the demand and supply lines, it calculates the projection and it draws the target price - btw i was shocked to see it work right to the last pip although targeting each and every pip is a bit tricky and risky)

so then o thought i need to study a little more and then start testing ... doing this with a group i think is more productive because the number of ideas will increase exponentially

Loopyno

PS TD Sequential is something i did not find very reliable ... but then let's not forget i did not do my homework

hi Kardel,

my first intention was to learn as much as possible about Demark ... not only use and indicator :)

so i read a few pages and as i read i created that indicator that does most of work for trading the trendlines (it draws the demand and supply lines, it calculates the projection and it draws the target price - btw i was shocked to see it work right to the last pip although targeting each and every pip is a bit tricky and risky)

TDprojection was best for 30m if i am not mistaken :) regarding trend line You may need to double check the trend indicator--what ever suits you.

so then o thought i need to study a little more and then start testing ... doing this with a group i think is more productive because the number of ideas will increase exponentially

You can create your OWN group , like DeMark trading group HERE! some of us did not like yahu-plon so much, ;)

PS TD Sequential is something i did not find very reliable ... but then let's not forget i did not do my homework

yes it does, in any medium trend, 3 and 4 means something ! :)

and please pm me your indi :) would like to try it ! ;) cheers

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>