Tom Demark System

Tom Demark System  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Tom Demark System

• It IS profitable
    • It IS NOT profitable
    • I would like to test it
    • i think it has no chance of being profitable

Please if u vote "It IS profitable" or "It IS NOT profitable" ... leave a reply with your experience that led u to this conclusion

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone who trades Tom Demark System?

I am asking because this is one of the few theories i did not try and i wanted to take some action :D

One of the things i am interested are some results if anyone has them ... a month or more

I was also thinking to create a group on google or yahoo where a few people can test the system ... i have an indicator that does most of the work (not the one u find it on every forum ... it is one of mine that does only what i need it to do)

So if anyone has some results to share or is interested in testing the system (Manual not EA - please do not mention any EA because i will go insane :) ) please post a reply,

Loopyno

Poople involved in the testing phase:

1) loopyno

2) marthart

3) alansim

4) john225

5) Mustafa

6) mtx_69

7) bamik

8) forexi

9) synergy

10) Skygod

11) traderfxpt

12) san1111

13) jdsim1

14) ezclick

15) toddanderson

UPDATE 21.08.2010 4PM GMT

=====================

I will get back with the details about the link

UPDATE 22.08.2010 21PM GMT

=======================

I intended to do the testing on a different site but i think it is best for all of us if we do it here.

So the link is the following one:

http://indo-investasi.com/group.php?groupid=3

UPDATE 22.08.2010 22PM GMT

======================

Since i got a lot of requests about my do called incredible indicator ... here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M0490OTT

if anyone wants to study TD Demark join the group ... if not ... i hope this indicator will bring financial freedom to you ... it didn't have that effect on me :) ... but then again i created it 48 hours ago :)

Edited by loopyno

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi loopyno,

If u have read DeMark books There is no such thing as DeMark system , BUT there are a set of ultimate indicators which make your trading decisions a lot easier. They are designed for professionals . He & his associated BIG DOGS (George Soros , Steve Cohen & ...) have used & tested it in the last 39 years .

Right now I don't trade exactly his indi s , I have used his ideas and personalised them and made myself a sys out of it.

I am pretty well educated in his work .

what is it u wanna check , maybe I can help or give u an advice in advance ? Combo , Sequential , Variabe Seq , D wave ... .

Hi loopyno,

If u have read DeMark books There is no such thing as DeMark system , BUT there are a set of ultimate indicators which make your trading decisions a lot easier. They are designed for professionals . He & his associated BIG DOGS (George Soros , Steve Cohen & ...) have used & tested it in the last 39 years .

Right now I don't trade exactly his indi s , I have used his ideas and personalised them and made myself a sys out of it.

I am pretty well educated in his work .

what is it u wanna check , maybe I can help or give u an advice in advance ? Combo , Sequential , Variabe Seq , D wave ... .

hi soheil

if i did not test Demark thoroughly it is obviously that i do not a lot of things about him :)

One thing i know for sure is that for now i will not do the work alone because i will not reach the same results as a group of people :)

So if u think u can help us with any advice on Tom Demark .... i/we would very much appreciate it :)

If u would like to be part of the group your experience would be of great value

Now ... when i said Tom Demark system i was referring to the simple Demark Trendlines ... i found i should give them the chance before throwing them away :)

So that is why i opened this thread ... at the end we could say ...

1) We tried ... we only found another way that does not work :)

2) Or we can make money with it

I consider it to be a win win situation :)

Thanks,

Loopyno

hi soheil

if i did not test Demark thoroughly it is obviously that i do not a lot of things about him :)

One thing i know for sure is that for now i will not do the work alone because i will not reach the same results as a group of people :)

So if u think u can help us with any advice on Tom Demark .... i/we would very much appreciate it :)

If u would like to be part of the group your experience would be of great value

Now ... when i said Tom Demark system i was referring to the simple Demark Trendlines ... i found i should give them the chance before throwing them away :)

So that is why i opened this thread ... at the end we could say ...

1) We tried ... we only found another way that does not work :)

2) Or we can make money with it

I consider it to be a win win situation :)

Thanks,

Loopyno

DeMark trend lines are good , and they work pretty well on their own (Like most of his studies) , but try to tweak it a little more. A few years ago a scam artist named "mouteki" tried to steal DeMark Lines and named this technique after his name . You can find his futile efforts in ForexFactory.

But all in all it is profitable and it works but not holy grail.

In my own experience I found it a little bit confusing on lower timeframes.

I can't help u testing it , but if there is any help I can give , just post it here & I will do my best to help u and others.

I have a short article about it if u want I can put it here so your group can get themselves familiar with these lines .

Good Luck ,

Soheil.

==========

Edited by Soheil
typing error

Hi loopyno,

Although I cannot help in testing, I wish you and your group success.

I assume there are other forum friends, like me, who are interested, but unfortunately cannot make any time commitment for the moment (For example, I will not be trading much because I'll be traveling quite a bit over the next month or 2).

So good luck. And hope you'll share your progress with this forum as you move forward.

Edited by joeytrader

DeMark trend lines are good , and they work pretty well on their own (Like most of his studies) , but try to tweak it a little more. A few years ago an scam artist named "mouteki" tried to steal DeMark Lines and named this technique after his name . You can find his futile efforts in ForexFactory.

But all in all it is profitable and it works but not holy grail.

In my own experience I found it a little bit confusing on lower timeframes.

I can't help u testing it , but if there is any help I can give , just post it here & I will do my best to help u and others.

I have a short article about it if u want I can put it here so your group can get themselves familiar with these lines .

Good Luck ,

Soheil.

==========

hi soheil,

i know the guy u are talking about .. but from what i remember he mentioned in the documents Demark and i also remember that what he was trying to do is talk about the real way Demark analyzed the charts.

i am also sure u are right about what u are saying so .... if u can help us with an advice about a correct starting point for our tests ... we would very much appreciate it :)

Thanks,

Loopyno

Hi loopyno,

Although I cannot help in testing, I wish you and your group success.

I assume there are other forum friends, like me, who are interested, but unfortunately cannot make any time commitment for the moment (For example, I will not be trading much because I'll be traveling quite a bit over the next month or 2).

So good luck. And hope you'll share your progress with this forum as you move forward.

Hi joytrader,

i have no interest in making things a secret ... i think neither do the other members :)

thanks,

Loopyno

hi soheil,

i know the guy u are talking about .. but from what i remember he mentioned in the documents Demark and i also remember that what he was trying to do is talk about the real way Demark analyzed the charts.

i am also sure u are right about what u are saying so .... if u can help us with an advice about a correct starting point for our tests ... we would very much appreciate it :)

Thanks,

Loopyno

As Far as I can remember from the past years , after a while , he was forced to give away from where and who he copied the sys , anyway the rules are good , just start and after a while u ll know the benefits and shortcomings of it.

It is very important and crucial to backtest it in a completlely mechanical way , cause if u dont , in the end u can not be confidant about the results .

Here is a link to a short article about the general concept of these lines , but for complete details on using them refer to DeMark books.

h*tt*p://www.4shared.com/document/B7rAmj6n/L_online.html

Best Regards,

Soheil.

=============

Edited by Soheil

I would like to test it.I guess I know Mr.Soheil.

If he is the person that I guess, it is very good.He has a thread about the Tom Demark System in a Persian language forum.

salam bamik jan, khoobi baradar ? dorost hads zadi .

agha mozoe demark o be oon soorat faghat baraye komak be hamvatananemoon gharar dadam , ghasd nadaram felan oonaro dar ekhtiare gheire irania gharar bedam , lotfan havaset jam bashe link o ina felan nadi.

shayad dar ayande oonaro dar ekhtiare kharejia ham be oon soorat gharar dadam.

ba arz eradat va ehteram ,

Soheil.

salam bamik jan, khoobi baradar ? dorost hads zadi .

agha mozoe demark o be oon soorat faghat baraye komak be hamvatananemoon gharar dadam , ghasd nadaram felan oonaro dar ekhtiare gheire irania gharar bedam , lotfan havaset jam bashe link o ina felan nadi.

shayad dar ayande oonaro dar ekhtiare kharejia ham be oon soorat gharar dadam.

ba arz eradat va ehteram ,

Soheil.

not even Google translate can detect the language :) cool

Loopyno

I would like to test it.I guess I know Mr.Soheil.

If he is the person that I guess, it is very good.He has a thread about the Tom Demark System in a Persian language forum.

hi bamik

i updated the first post http://indo-investasi.images/smilies/happy.gif/images/smilies/happy.gif

Loopyno

As Far as I can remember from the past years , after a while , he was forced to give away from where and who he copied the sys , anyway the rules are good , just start and after a while u ll know the benefits and shortcomings of it.

It is very important and crucial to backtest it in a completlely mechanical way , cause if u dont , in the end u can not be confidant about the results .

Here is a link to a short article about the general concept of these lines , but for complete details on using them refer to DeMark books.

h*tt*p://www.4shared.com/document/B7rAmj6n/L_online.html

Best Regards,

Soheil.

=============

Thanks Soheil

Loopyno

ok thanks buddy..hope u send(pm) to me download link soons..monday can test it..

hi mtx_69,

i was thinking to instal a forum on a domain i have ... and we can all work there.

i would be easier to discuss and organize.

i was also thinking that before we start testing we should study a bit :)

but this is my opinion ... when we gather we will all decide what the steps should be ... i am not the boss :)

Loopyno