Share with friends: Bollinger Band and Divergence Trading

this fractal divergence indicator is new from this author,please share it thanks

Hi harchi, I believe the fractal divergence indicator I shared on post #1 should be the latest from this author already, here it is again (you can ignore the included 2 ebooks that comes with the zip file):

http://www.4shared.com/file/RvNs0oYN/attachments_2010_08_06.html

i can't open this file,can you post another link ,please

Hi harchi, I do not know why you cannot open the file (I just tried the link again, and downloaded ok, also opened the file after unzip ok). But anyhow, I have re-uploaded only the fractal divergence indicator this time (no pdf documents), so you do not even need to un-zip the file after download:

http://www.4shared.com/file/53fRv5fq/Fractal_Divergence_Indicator_v.html

See if this works.

micutzu.mt4live.com

i`m testing it! So far 1 win and 3 open trades!!

I`m using it in 1h TF

Although I hope you are testing with either a demo account, or with only limited risk exposure; wish you good luck, and please keep us posted. May I ask which currency pairs are you looking at in addition to the live ones?

account busted...trying on h4

Sorry about the demo results, micutzu.

For H4, I did a quick scan on couple of currency pairs, and did find a consistent one in GBPUSD in 2010. I would also add the additional filters that, only take trade if (1) price must only just recently touched or crossed the outer BB line before bouncing back, and (2) wait for breaking of high or low (depending on direction of trade) of the candle after the arrow, and possibly (3) ideally to have a pin bar, or some reversal candle formation when price bounced from outer BB line.

By adding these rules, I found GBPUSD for 2010 on H4 chart to be consistently profitable, giving me 12 trades in approx 8 months. But of course past performance is never guarantee for future results. And I have not found another pair with excellent performance yet.

• 1 year later...