Sup3rs0n1c EA standart + advance + indicator + bonuses, EA need to educate

Hi Guys,

Which one of the files is the correct working supersonic advanced file it seems to be all over the place on this thread.

I have downloaded one of the educated files but been running on live account with no trades??

Dom

Before you are able to give KUDOS you have to pass the II entrance exam

He means that you have to get 'some time in' - there is a minimum number of posts to be made so just answer the both of us and you will be up to six!!!

Post #8 in this thread works for me.

Yeah thanks for that, but that's the one i downloaded when i install it it's all fine with alert stating activation ok and smiley face, but i ran for 4 days 24hr with no trades using on 5 digit Go Markets live account

would anyone might know why? I see that there is a DLL Patch on post 7 do i need to install that as well ??

Dom

Yeah thanks for that, but that's the one i downloaded when i install it it's all fine with alert stating activation ok and smiley face, but i ran for 4 days 24hr with no trades using on 5 digit Go Markets live account

would anyone might know why? I see that there is a DLL Patch on post 7 do i need to install that as well ??

Dom

You shouldn't have to. The one you have already had the patch in the libraries file. Just open that one and copy/paste to experts/libraries file. Trading with MIG Trading broker(5 Digit) lastnight Supersonic opened 2 demo trades each for GBPUSD and GPBJPY both hit the TP.

Edited by calebhugh

Here ya go.

supersonic_educated.rar

hxxp://[email protected]/?capnsb2i6ai9bi3

ForexSupersonicSwiss_edu.rar

hxxp://[email protected]/?98gxp992o210f6u

Anyone decompiled or educated SupsonicHeat indicator yet?

Here is the link for the 4-6 Breakout.

Hxxp://strategy4you.ru

Lots of other stuff on that site!

Show the love.