Buy / Sell confirmation strategy

Hello there, what strategy or indicator do you guy use for confirming the buy/sell? basic indicator will be good :D thank you

friend, each uses a trading strategy.

I guess you peruse this site to see is something you can trust.

I look at several methods and several also discard. But something my attention.

Test and test several times to see if it works.

this is my tip

Hey chesire,

I am a relatively new and inexperienced trader, but I am learning at a very fast rate. Recently I have learned about price patterns and candle shapes. I now use these to confirm a signal rather than an indicator. There are many candle formations that suggest a reversal or breakout is about to happen. I use these combined with pivot points, psychological support/resistance levels (levels with 0's, like 1.5000), and other support/resistant levels. Depending on the system I might also use trend lines.

Therefore, I use a a trading system that gives basic entry signals and confirm these signals with prior price action and support/resistance levels. This filters out some of the bad trades.

Chris

Edited by chrisbenjy

Hey chesire,

I am a relatively new and inexperienced trader, but I am learning at a very fast rate. Recently I have learned about price patterns and candle shapes. I now use these to confirm a signal rather than an indicator. There are many candle formations that suggest a reversal or breakout is about to happen. I use these combined with pivot points, psychological support/resistance levels (levels with 0's, like 1.5000), and other support/resistant levels. Depending on the system I might also use trend lines.

Therefore, I use a a trading system that gives basic entry signals and confirm these signals with prior price action and support/resistance levels. This filters out some of the bad trades.

Chris

One of the first things we have to learn and master the "world" forex, is your psychological.

Dominating, you have great chances of success