Support and Resistance Breakout EA

Hi all,

I have found an EA that trades when dynamic support and resistance levels are broken. I have been testing it for the past week with mixed results. I can get get settings back untill 2008 but find it hard to find something consistant over a longer period of time, mainly due to the speed of my proccessor, which makes optimization take a long time.

Basically, you can set the EA to trade long and short and specify a buffer from the dynamic support/resistance levels that it will enter the trade. You can also change the trading times. I have included some notes with the EA that explains abit more about the settings and what to change.

Please give this a try because I believe that it can be a very profitable EA, it's just a matter of finding the best settings!

Cheers guys.

Download Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m0si2j

Edited by outlandish
Added dyn_s_r indicator

It doesn't take any trade. No error message. What timeframe and pair should i use?

You need to set both allow trading times to "true". Also it does not have a specific timeframe or currency pair. This is why I am posting it on here, so we can all work together to find the best pair and timeframe - so far I have spent a week on the GU h1 and have got good results but the drawdown is more than 20% - but there are many other settings I have not optimized because of my slow processor speed. I have ordered a VPS to test this. All help is greatly appreciated, I think this EA has great potential.

• 5 years later...