TIM Fundamentals Part Deux

CiDER

Anyone have Timothy Sykes: TIMfundamentals Part Deux.

TIMfundamentals Part Deux (TF2) is a 12-hour, yes, 12-hour multi-disc DVD package with a 150+ page instructional manual that teaches viewers how to build a stock watchlists, which websites to use and which to ignore, what research matters most vs. least, and the second half encompasses a full day of trading as I buys solid, if not truly ideal, breakout play for decent profits. This is all the footage from my recent Las Vegas seminar and as I said up top, we spend an hour digging into the ugly skeletons behind NXTH that practically predicted today’s 60% drop….nice little coincidence.

http://i45.tinypic.com/dtdh2.jpg

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Re: (Req) TIMfundamentals Part Deux - Timothy Sykes

Anyone have Timothy Sykes: TIMfundamentals Part Deux.

TIMfundamentals Part Deux (TF2) is a 12-hour, yes, 12-hour multi-disc DVD package with a 150+ page instructional manual that teaches viewers how to build a stock watchlists, which websites to use and which to ignore, what research matters most vs. least, and the second half encompasses a full day of trading as I buys solid, if not truly ideal, breakout play for decent profits. This is all the footage from my recent Las Vegas seminar and as I said up top, we spend an hour digging into the ugly skeletons behind NXTH that practically predicted today’s 60% drop….nice little coincidence.

http://i45.tinypic.com/dtdh2.jpg

Thanks!

Here we go:

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5914

• 5 months later...

TIM Fundamentals Part Deux

TIMfundamentals Part Deux (TF2) is a 12-hour, yes, 12-hour multi-disc DVD package with a 150+ page instructional manual that teaches viewers how to build a stock watchlists, which websites to use and which to ignore, what research matters most vs. least, and the second half encompasses a full day of trading as I buys solid, if not truly ideal, breakout play for decent profits. This is all the footage from my recent Las Vegas seminar and as I said up top, we spend an hour digging into the ugly skeletons behind NXTH that practically predicted today’s 60% drop….nice little coincidence

The original TIMfundamentals DVD package is well loved by just about everyone, but TIMfundamentals Part Deux updates my research process with new websites, tools, and that hugely important new element: live trading. This DVD package will also be ready to ship in 2-4 weeks.

http://hotfile.com/list/692829/8f0ab3e

pls note: I'm still uploading the files, it might need 2 days to finish the uploading, but you can start downloading now

whoa ... first time it was 16 link ... yesterday was 33 . NOW is 37 how much part left my dear friend ???? :D

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Hi trott,

Is the 39 part the last file?

Is it possible for you to upload this in multiupload?

Many thanks in advance.

39 part is the last file, you might wait someone to help to upload to multiupload, my upload speed is only 40-50k, I'm boring to upload again and china also block the access to the multiupload

Hi Guys,

Can someone please reupload:

TIM Fundamentals Part Deux - DVD 1-1.m4v

TIM Fundamentals Part Deux - DVD 1-2.m4v

TIM Fundamentals Part Deux - DVD 1-3.m4v

TIM Fundamentals Part Deux.pdf

These files are corrupt.

I've tried using the repair archive in Winrar, but it still does not fixes these files.

Please share this.

Many thanks in advance.