MoneyPusherPro

Here is the full install package. From what I read in unbiased forums this EA is a piece of crap with a cherry on top. But you can decide for yourself.. I've seen the ex4 for it somewhere and will search for it and post it here.

http://slil.ru/29498101

Cheers

Edit: Did not take me very long to find out concrete proof that the MPP is a FAPTurbo clone. Using FAPTurbo 5.0 probably makes more sense if you like this type of EA with large SL and small TP.

Edited by fxknight

Thanks fxnight.... and I hope that you will find ex4 version too.

if it's a fapturbo clone as you said maybe it has been modified and it could be better than fapturbo.

I always want to try all possible ea that has good forward test, you never know ..... just to try in demo costs nothng.

Thanks fxnight.... and I hope that you will find ex4 version too.

if it's a fapturbo clone as you said maybe it has been modified and it could be better than fapturbo.

I always want to try all possible ea that has good forward test, you never know ..... just to try in demo costs nothng.

pal ! . press "thanks" button for fxknight will ya !

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• 3 weeks later...