MoneyPusherPro

I'm interested in this ea, you can try it for 7 days but you need to open a live real account with ducascopy :-(

Does anyone have this ea or got already a ducascopy account so maybe can try it and download this ea?

what do you think about it ?

hxxp://www.moneypusherpro.com/indexeng.html

hxxp://www.myfxbook.com/members/moneypusherpro/moneypusherpro/40304

uhm... ea seems to connect to their servers:

MONEYPUSHERPRO It’s a mix of strategies that runs on several pairs.First strategy is a scalper, second one trades on medium term, and the last one on the long term, exploiting the low market volatility during Asian Session and Market opening. All of these strategies are monitored by our traders that, sometimes, could be managed by them due to the connectivity of the system to our server.

so need to stop connection to their servers for proper education ....

Stormin, it's not asian scalper. Active trading hours are 15-19 Dukas server time which is GMT+3.

Anyway, 999 Eur + 30% of the monthly profit is very greedy.

Like I said. Asian scalper.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Like I said. Asian scalper.

Please take a closer look at the trades, there's no a single trade till now in the asian session.

It might have asian session scalper strategy as well but it hasn't traded yet. All trades till now are during european and us sessions.

Edited by forexmacc
forexmacc.mt4live.com

And yes, it might be asian scalper. I forgot that myfxbook is linked to some other MT4 broker and not dukascopy that has different server time. And now when looking more deeply in the trades it's not only asian scalper but it's contratrend scalper which is very bad.
forexmacc.mt4live.com

As I mentioned in my other post, this thing seems to work according to their account sheets between 2100 and 2300 GMT on various pairs. Since it is a scalper taking only a few pips profit and trading every couple of minutes, I am going to try the Good Vibrations method from Expert4X on it and see what results I get starting Sunday evening. I guess this system cannot be educated.