(REQ) Forex Trading Scalper

I also found it interesting that when they give their EA a "new" name, it is usually a name of another EA that came on the market only a few weeks earlier. For example, when they changed the name from FTS to "Samurai", another EA with the same name (Samurai) came out a few weeks earlier. Then when they changed the name from Samurai to "Revolution", another company launched their own EA called "Revolution" several weeks earlier also. Is this all just coincidence, or are these people trying to be "funny"? :-O

This series of EAs, I look like a simple scam, these people are marketing the same EA with different names

just curious as to optimize and assure them that if you optimize the "MACD SAMPLE" that comes installed by default on all platforms Meta, better results are obtained,

therefore, and from my point of view, I consider a waste of time.

Confirmed, I just look at the code ForexFTS, and is absolutely the same.

• 2 weeks later...
It has just fired another trade for me and again has not T.P'd the postiion after going as far as 32 pips into profit. It is attached to a Gomarkets demo. I think it has a bug. My T.P. is set to 5 pips - there is no ambiguity.

• 2 weeks later...
It has just fired another trade for me and again has not T.P'd the postiion after going as far as 32 pips into profit. It is attached to a Gomarkets demo. I think it has a bug. My T.P. is set to 5 pips - there is no ambiguity.

Hello PyeR2,

It seems to me that your broker has a minimum TP or a freeze level which wont allow an EA to place a IP or SL within certain pips from open price. Contact your broker and ask what their freeze level and minimum TP is and change it on your settings. Also you can say place a 15 pip TP and a 5 pip Trailing and that will probably help also. Try these settings on a backtest first to see if they help.

Goodluck

EzBusiness

• 1 month later...

FTS_EA - Forex_Samurai.exe

I have unloaded the EA suitable in object (called Forex Samurai but it is not that of the signals)from post #11 and I have to say that it has made some notable positive results. The only problem is that it has a TP of only 5 pips but it is not very often respected as has been more times underlined in this thread; the same happens for the stop loss: it would is necessary to give a glance to the code and to verify if it is everything to place. To my notice, it would also need to insert a trailing profit, that is a threshold limit, old which, the order, already in profit, is closed to avoid that the profit decreases or fades away entirely.

I hope therefore that one of the so many fine coders that there are in this forum, takes to heart the matter and resolves the problem because, to my notice, it is worth of it.

Thank you and best regards.

Frankalde

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...