(REQ) Forex Trading Scalper

Could someone please upload to 4shared or mediafire or hotfile or a file sharing service that works. 2Shared is rubbish. I can't download the file. All I get are offers to download some Babylon crap and iPhone offers.

Could someone please upload to 4shared or mediafire or hotfile or a file sharing service that works. 2Shared is rubbish. I can't download the file. All I get are offers to download some Babylon crap and iPhone offers.

the download button is in the lower right corner of the box....below "File URL" ....Save file to your PC

Same here.

But then I discovered this at the bottom of the site:

Last downloaded: Save file to your PC: click here (javascript:startDownload())

Clicked on it ..... and immediately the file was there to download.

Has anyone gotten it to trade yet? I am wondering if it needs a DLL file? All the sales emails claims that it did many trades yesterday. I've seen no trades..... :(

Yes , when you purchase this you get this one. Try for yourself if you want to. They just renamed the site. Product is Samurai.

I guess what confuses me is that Samurai is a signal service through subscription. How would this version work without the signal service??? :-/

Yes , when you purchase this you get this one. Try for yourself if you want to. They just renamed the site. Product is Samurai.

Has anyone gotten it to trade yet? I am wondering if it needs a DLL file? All the sales emails claims that it did many trades yesterday. I've seen no trades..... :(

It needs no DLL ( there is no DLL defined and of course no DLL called in the code ).

Today I got a long on EURUSD in my live-account. Hit TP ( not difficult with TP=5 ).

I started using it today and therefore cannot tell about yesterday.

This Samurai-EA has nothing to do with the Samurai-Client-EA, which is a signal-service.

OK. Interesting. I have it attached to 2 different broker demo accounts, with no trades. Maybe it only works on live accounts, or maybe it's because both brokers I am testing with are 4 digit. I'll let it run another week and see what happens.

It needs no DLL ( there is no DLL defined and of course no DLL called in the code ).

Today I got a long on EURUSD in my live-account. Hit TP ( not difficult with TP=5 ).

I started using it today and therefore cannot tell about yesterday.

This Samurai-EA has nothing to do with the Samurai-Client-EA, which is a signal-service.

My live-account is at Forex4you (cent-account). It is a 4-digit broker.

EAs work differently on different brokers.

And they behave differently on demo and live-accounts of the same broker.

Sometimes users forget to check "allow live trading" or other things.

Many reasons why EAs work and others don´t .

I got my 1st trade using Gomarkets demo, however the TP did not work. TP is set to 5 pips, trade has been easily +25pips but is still open.

Has anyone else experienced this. Can anyone offer a reason or a solution?

http://a.imageshack.us/img541/4726/ftsf.jpg

This EA seems to have so many identities. First it is sold as FTS, then when it arrives it is called Samurai. Now I am getting follow-up emails requesting that I purchase the "modified" and "optimized" version, which gives "even better" results than the one being sold by the original web site. And, this third version they are calling "Revolution" (not to be confused with the Revolution EA that was released over a month ago by a different company). Hopefully, someone will test this new "optimized" version, [http://forextradingscalperbonus.com/] and see if some of the bugs described by PryR2 have been fixed. :-?

Have you noticed, that Samurai-EA = Forex Automator Pro? ;)

At least, the settings are the same (apart the NFA one), I did not compare the code,though.

Curious, is it the same author?

Edited by Sneed

.................and see if some of the bugs described by PryR2 have been fixed. :-?

It may have been a local problem (don't know 4 sure yet) as I had major dramas later that day. I am subscribed to Rocketman on Rentasignal, & I realised later that trades that Rocketman had placed stopped being managed by the copier EA. I had Rentasignal try & diagnose the problem as well my VPS provider - hours upon hours of f#@$%ng around later, the conclusion was made that the only solution is to wipe my VPS and start again. I haven't got around to setting it back up yet.

I regularly reboot my VPS once a week just to make more memory available. I notice that sometimes the MT4 platform will accumulate some large log files which eat up memory. After I reboot, the memory is more available.

As for myself, this FTS EA completed its first trade, but, for a scalper, I thought it should trade more often than just once every few days. I am still getting invitations for the optimized version that I mentioned above, but it requires purchasing the older version, :(( which we already have, then the optimized version is sent for free.

It may have been a local problem (don't know 4 sure yet) as I had major dramas later that day. I am subscribed to Rocketman on Rentasignal, & I realised later that trades that Rocketman had placed stopped being managed by the copier EA. I had Rentasignal try & diagnose the problem as well my VPS provider - hours upon hours of f#@$%ng around later, the conclusion was made that the only solution is to wipe my VPS and start again. I haven't got around to setting it back up yet.

This series of EAs, I look like a simple scam, these people are marketing the same EA with different names

just curious as to optimize and assure them that if you optimize the "MACD SAMPLE" that comes installed by default on all platforms Meta, better results are obtained,

therefore, and from my point of view, I consider a waste of time.

Confirmed, I just look at the code ForexFTS, and is absolutely the same.

Edited by scorpion