Sharing experience with FBS

Same with you, I think the second and third position is come from behind position. They really can get to take over the position in just a few days remaining =D So I really wait for their sharing

Of course, they could very well take advantage of its position

so it could be a winner in this contest

congratulations!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FBS has the best server,

regularly contest with withdrawable prize,

the best security to our finance transaction,

the best promotion like breakeven trading,

No doubt that FBS just got an award as BEST BROKER IN ASIA 2012.

Congratulation FBS.....

That's why, FBS get award as BEST BROKER IN ASIA this year

FBS is really know what the best for his trader and with several contest that held by FBS can improve our trading skill

★★★ “999” contest results ★★★

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/rodny/GarisSinar.gif

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 13:30

Dear traders!

On the 20th of July “999” demo contest was over. Today we are pleased to announce its results.

• Special prize from FBS – FBS MasterCardis taken by a participant from India with 244554 contest account number.
  • Third place is taken by a trader from Estonia with 284522 account number and 133223.63 USD balance. He gets 111 USD from FBS.
  • Second place is given to a contestant from Russia with 282971 account number and 176318.46 USD balance. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.
  • First place is taken by a contestant from Ukraine with account number 287774. His balance reached 180211.79 USD by the end of the contest. The trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

FBS congratulates the winners and thanks all the participants for the intensive trading and unquenchable will to win.

We are happy to inform you that registration for the next “999” Contest starts on the 24th of July.

Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy trading with FBS and get worthy prizes for it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36374241/Untitled-1.png

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2010.pnghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/2012-05-26_205315.jpghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2011.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012

congratulations to the winners of the contest 999 demo

no doubt, they are great trader

May be, andrey

Yes, i also hope in FBS Demo Contest next time traders from Indonesia can improve what we've done so they can be the winner in FBS Demo Contest

yes even for the period of Indonesian traders now can not be champions again

hopefully in the next periods trader could be more fortunate Indonesia

FBS has the best server,

regularly contest with withdrawable prize,

the best security to our finance transaction,

the best promotion like breakeven trading,

No doubt that FBS just got an award as BEST BROKER IN ASIA 2012.

Congratulation FBS.....

Yep, FBS are complete broker. We get many advantages from this broker.

Yeah, i've checked in company news FBS.

We are happy to inform you that registration for the next “999” Contest starts on the 24th of July.

Check here http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-07-23/18405-999-contest-results

nice information, this contest are really regulary held by FBS =D let's do more better and more hard in this contest, and show the world the ability of Indonesian trader =D

You're right, pas. :)

FBS provide the best service with several contests, some promotions, and tool.

yeah, I agree with you too. With FBS we can get many advantages that can really help us on our trading activity. That's why I never think to move to others broker, because I can get what I need on FBS =D

More and more advantage that we can get from FBS,

so why we looking for the other broker,

if we have the best service from FBS.

You are right, Pasfx.

Come on don't miss this contest.

that's right, the prize is big also withdrawable right =D So no wonder many traders are participate on this FBS demo contest... Let's participate again in this FBS demo contest next time and work more harder to win this FBS demo contest

More and more advantage that we can get from FBS,

so why we looking for the other broker,

if we have the best service from FBS.

yeah, I think all of that FBS have provide for us is a really helpful thing for us to help our trading activity =D Be sure to maximize all the things that we can get from FBS, I'm sure our trading will become more easier if we can maximize it all

yeah, I think all of that FBS have provide for us is a really helpful thing for us to help our trading activity =D Be sure to maximize all the things that we can get from FBS, I'm sure our trading will become more easier if we can maximize it all

Of course, service provided FBS is really helpful for our trading,

with several contest with a big prize that can improve our trading skill, market analytic to help us to analyze, etc