Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems only a great trader is able to win the contest demo

because competition is very tight contest demo

yeap, Russian trader saw his balance are untouchable for the other trader to catch him. trader from indonesia right now on 5 th position. i hope mr dadang could more have a lucky to catch the 3th position on the end of FBS Demo contest.

yes, it will give us more knowledge and it really help all newbie to learn more about trading.

and I'm sure it must be so interesting and crowded

you right sir,

FBS demo contest is the best way to practice and learn,

and for beginner, they can also get free forex education from FBS education center in Bandung

yeap.. i hope you could take more profit with FBS . are you have a floating position sir ?

I have floating position last Friday,

and in the opening market today,

I close my position with good news,

have profit in the first day for trading activity this week.

Hopefully your trading become better this week, Tweety.

yeap, if that EA are have a good work on FBS demo contest. it could be used on real trading, because FBS allowed use EA on real trading too.

yeah, this FBS demo contest can be an event for us to test our new strategy for trading =D beside that if our strategy is really good, maybe we can be the winner of this FBS demo contest and get a big prize from it

I have floating position last Friday,

and in the opening market today,

I close my position with good news,

have profit in the first day for trading activity this week.

Hopefully your trading become better this week, Tweety.

wahh .. sist maory lucky, can predict exactly

and finally get profit

hopefully will continue

success with your trading

:)

yeap, Russian trader saw his balance are untouchable for the other trader to catch him. trader from indonesia right now on 5 th position. i hope mr dadang could more have a lucky to catch the 3th position on the end of FBS Demo contest.

yeah, the first position balance have been so big, and I think it will very hard for Mr. Dadang to catch it... But I hope maybe Mr. Dadang at least can be the one from the top three winner for this FBS demo contest =D

you right sir,

FBS demo contest is the best way to practice and learn,

and for beginner, they can also get free forex education from FBS education center in Bandung

FBS is really nice to give us a free education about forex right?? are do you think there are a broker build a forex education center with free of charge like FBS??? I just know that just FBS do this now =D

★★★ May 28 - June 1: main events of the week ★★★

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/rodny/GarisSinar.gif

Monday, May 28, 2012 - 09:45

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_qk0wmCQOkptH8fV7qz9rB1d3UKELLBF3k5wITuMrSdophFLZp9fTqCkuOg

http://static2.fbs.com/sites/default/files/image/analysis/May2012/28_05_2012/week_ahead.jpg

Monday, May 28 – Tuesday, May 29

Japan: According to analysts, Japan’s household spending in April may increase by 2.5% vs. a 3.4% growth in March. April retail sales are expected to grow by 6.2% after a 10.3% growth in March.

US: CB consumer confidence in May is forecasted to reach 69.6, indicating a general optimism. In April consumer confidence fell to 69.2 while was expected to reach 69.9. The small decrease was caused by a moderation in consumers’ short-term outlook despite improvement in current conditions assessments.

Euro zone: Italy holds a T-bill auction.

Wednesday, May 30

Australia: Seasonally adjusted retail sales growth may slow down to 0.2% in April after a 0.9% increase in March, indicating decreased consumer spending. Construction work done in Q1 is forecasted to grow by 3.1% after a 4.6% decline in Q4 (lowest since 2001).

Switzerland: KOF Economic Barometer index is forecasted to increase to 0.44 in May, indicating that the Swiss Economy is headed towards an expansion in 2012.

Euro zone: Italy holds a 10-year bond auction; the previous bond auction, which was held a couple of weeks ago, went well, but the rate reached 5.66%. Later in the day ECB

President Mario Draghi will be speaking in Brussels with the potential for a hint toward the ECB's actions in front of the following week's rate decision.

US: Pending home sales in April are expected to remain unchanged after a 4.1% surge in March. U.S. holds a T-bill auction.

Thursday, May 31

New Zealand: NBNZ business confidence for May index is released (in April index reached 35.8). Most analysts expect the economic conditions to improve in May due to a surge in retail and services sectors. However, strong national currency keeps bugging exporters.

Australia: Building approvals in April to increase by 0.7% after a 7.4% growth in March. Private capital expenditure in Q1 may surge by 4.1% after a 0.3% contraction in Q4, indicating an improved economic health.

US: A bunch of important US data will be released. ADP estimate of US non-farm payrolls in May is expected to reach 139K after 119K in April. Preliminary GDP release is expected to show a 1.9% growth in Q1 compared with a 2.2% growth in Q4, indicating that the US economy is not strong enough to drive global growth on its own. Chicago PMI in May is forecasted to increase to 56.8 vs. 56.2 in April. A small decline in unemployment claims during the last week is expected (369K vs. 370K).

Euro zone: German retail sales in April are expected to increase by 0.2% after a 1.6% surge in March; number of unemployed people in April may decline by 7K. French consumer spending in April may grow by 0.3% after a sharp decline in March. Euro Area Flash Estimate of Annual Inflation in May is expected to decline slightly to 2.5%. If the inflation rate estimate will change direction and increase, it may lower the chances of the ECB interest rate to remain low. Ireland holds a referendum on EU fiscal compact. The vote is crucial as it determines a crossroad for Ireland: the ‘Yes’ vote to the treaty could bring economic progress and financial stability together with unavoidable austerity measures. The ‘No’ vote will enhance downward pressure on the common currency.

Friday, June 1

China: Manufacturing PMI is forecasted to drop to 52.1 in May from 53.3 in April (reading above 50 indicates industry expansion).

Switzerland: Retail sales growth may slow down to 3.6% compared with a 4.2% growth in April.

Great Britain: According to forecasts, manufacturing PMI will decrease to 49.7 in May from 50.5 in April, indicating industry contraction and augmenting concerns on the U.K. economic conditions. Great Britain holds a 10-year bond auction.

Canada: GDP in March is expected to grow by 0.3% after the Canadian economy unexpectedly contracted by 0.2% in February.

US: Analysts expect the U.S. non-farm payrolls to increase by 152K. However, in April the labor market didn’t fulfill expectations rising only by 115K, far below the 172K consensus forecast. The March unemployment rate is predicted to remain unchanged at 8.1%. The unemployment declined to 8.1% in April from 8.2% in March, despite lower NFP job gains. The ISM manufacturing PMI in May is expected to drop slightly to 54.1 compared with 54.8 in April. However, the Markit index showed a slide to 53.9 in May.

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2010.pnghttp://www.fbs.com/sites/default/files/_thumbs/image/news/award2/nagrady2.jpghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2011.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

FBS is really nice to give us a free education about forex right?? are do you think there are a broker build a forex education center with free of charge like FBS??? I just know that just FBS do this now =D

I never heard another broker providing free education in detail. At least there is only one day free seminar to the content of the material just promotional.

FBS is still the best

With FBS demo contest we can measure the ability of our EA without need to deposit any money, and if we lucky enough with a good EA or manual trading system, we can be the winner and win a real big prize.

yes we can use any system in a demo contest

using EA or manual, we can experiment and if lucky we can win the contest

I hope so, bro. I am waiting for the same road tour in Indonesia, we can get more knowledge there beside the doorprize off course. Hopefully Indonesian road tour will be held soon.

yes I am also very hopeful seminar FBS in Indonesia could be held

because we can get a lot of knowledge from the seminar