Sharing experience with FBS

FBS ensures comfortable trading for its customers and investors regardless of their proficiency and trading strategies. We offer three types of accounts:

Ā 

Micro

ā€œMicroā€ account is ideal for beginner traders. This account type allows to test your trading strategy in real conditions.

Ā 

Standard

ā€œStandardā€ account is the next step in traderā€™s professional growth. It perfectly suits investors who have already developed and tested their trading strategies and now can focus on risks minimization and profit maximization.

Ā 

Unlimited

ā€œUnlimitedā€ account is close to the real market conditions and is designed for proficient traders and investors.

Ā 

Ā 

https://my.fbs.com/registration?real&account=micro

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/2012-01-13_004952.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2010.pnghttp://www.fbs.com/sites/default/files/_thumbs/image/news/award2/nagrady2.jpghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2011.png

Ā 

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I really corious too about that. because I think maybe many traders try their new strategy in trading for get profit in this FBS demo contest. So maybe there are many traders who just try to trading like they trading now in this contest, and will implemented it on their real trading if they can get be success to get a lot of profit with their strategy now??? =D

Ā 

Let'sl see who will be the contest winner, then may he share with us about his trading system

yup, the daily update market news from FBS really can be a big help for us to determine what direction that the market movement will move =D so be sure to use it for our trading ...

Ā 

yes I also always look at market news FBS

before I do the open position, because it really helps me to analyze

Mr. Boery didn't in the top ten again,

the position has up and down just in minute,

hopefully he can survive and become the winner.

Ā 

yes he was shifted to the position of the eleven

and there Mr.dadang, who finished seventh in the position of the current demo contest

hmm, this FBS demo contest is a really tight competition right? really exciting to be watch ^^ I really hope that in the next FBS demo contest I can talk more better than now. Because my demo account have been get MC heu

Ā 

hex ... I also want to speak better time than now in the demo the next contest on my account, let us do the best in the next contest demo

I agree with you, that's why very important to us to look FBS news market and analytic before we decide to take position on our trading activity ^^ it will very useful for us to predict which direction the market movement will move

Ā 

FBS news market and analytic provide daily reviews, analytical articles, comments, news on European, Asian and American Forex markets. Major business media frequently publish market reviews conducted by our analytical department.

FBS have two authorized representative in Indonesia, I even heard one in the city of Bandung will be unveiled, so the possibility of road tour in Indonesia will soon be held

Ā 

woww .. hopefully this will be accomplished

I felt envious of the traders from Malaysia who can get a lot of knowledge by attending a seminar of the FBS

FBS have two authorized representative in Indonesia, I even heard one in the city of Bandung will be unveiled, so the possibility of road tour in Indonesia will soon be held

Ā 

I hope FBS representatives in Indonesia will coordinate and held the FBS forex seminar road tour very soon...

I think we all wait for that.

Ā 

Ā 

wow, really? it's sounds so good sis, I really hope FBS representative in Bandung will held it soon. I will attend and ask some friends to join..

wow, really? it's sounds so good sis, I really hope FBS representative in Bandung will held it soon. I will attend and ask some friends to join..

Ā 

Yeah, a lot of trader in Indonesia waiting for FBS road tour, a lot of advantages will be ours with attend in FBS seminar, we will get more learn about forex business from FBS great trader.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

ƂĀ 

Only few days left before demo contest ends,

very tight competition and the winner still unpredictable.

update of this week Indonesian trader on 5th and 9th position.

http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

yes and let's see who will be the winner, I think Russian Federation will be the winner this time.. and hopefully Indonesia will enter the top three even I see the balance are so far

Yeah, a lot of trader in Indonesia waiting for FBS road tour, a lot of advantages will be ours with attend in FBS seminar, we will get more learn about forex business from FBS great trader.

Ā 

yes, it will give us more knowledge and it really help all newbie to learn more about trading.

and I'm sure it must be so interesting and crowded