Is there one....

Hello t all the hardworkng EA traders..

I would like to run a EA not on a lot of money maybe a 1k account.

Is there any EA in here that you can honestly say that after 6 months running you are around a 100% return without ever blowing your account or having big losses.

thank you much

Patheway

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around 100% in 6 months you can try running any martingale type EA like masyuk enhanced with conservative settings, but you will need a high leverage account as there might be some margin used. By conservative I mean step sizes of hundred or so pips as well as take profit of about 150, you can test various settings and see how it works. It will be slow, but might just achieve 100% for 6 months, that is double your money in 6 months.

Guest master9357

yes...

EA Boss 1.0 and Traxxon it´s a bonus but it´s almost the same the diference it´s only two working at the same time it´s better than one and EA kain one advice don´t put ea kain in the same account with other robots in the same pair it s dangerous the other cancel the orders of the EA kain...

sorry my english....8-)

no way I would not even touch one of those now.

It's not trading but gambling and I have lots of sad stories about martingales. No I am looking for a EA that works off moving average, cci stoch/rsi

that kind of thing..

thanks anyhow stay away from those martingale they will get you sooner or later

Patheway

huh? Guy I do trade manually this is something very different using a EA on the side..zulu trade or any signal service is for those that wish to lose by following others and you know what happens then, you never learn so you just end up losing but you do not get the benefit of learning from your losses.

And you just do the same again and again. Trading is like anything else you need to learn how to do it. In the US they have these places called trout farms they are commerical ponds full of trout(fish)

People come every day to catch there fresh fish for the day. they give you a piece of stick with a string on it at the end is a piece of bread. All you do is put the string in the water and in a sec or 2 you are pulling up a 2 or 3 lb fish. Now some people call that fishing..you get the idea

Not a smart way to trade or fish at all IMO.

No I am just looking for a simple EA that can set and forget(more or less)

thanks

Patheway

Well, I don't think there is such an EA as markets do change. Another alternative is find a good signal service through zulutrade or rentasignal which looks good to you and go for it.

• 4 weeks later...

Need help from coder please!

Hi:

Can someone here knows how to code do some modification to BOSS EA? Currently, it doesn't show anything on Comment line when open trade. I would like to show Currency symbol and magic# when order is open, so that I can differentiate which one belong to which...

Here is the link to download the EA. I really would appreciate if someone can help. Thanks!!!

http://www.multiupload.com/WBXSZ7X2N3 (EA)

http://www.multiupload.com/XHPFZBZQHT (dll)

Here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HRU45YUD

I added CommentEA and MagicNumber, enjoy!

Could you tell me if this EA is good, and in what pairs?

Thanks

Hi:

Can someone here knows how to code do some modification to BOSS EA? Currently, it doesn't show anything on Comment line when open trade. I would like to show Currency symbol and magic# when order is open, so that I can differentiate which one belong to which...

Here is the link to download the EA. I really would appreciate if someone can help. Thanks!!!

http://www.multiupload.com/WBXSZ7X2N3 (EA)

http://www.multiupload.com/XHPFZBZQHT (dll)

HawkFX: Thank you for fixing it for me. :)

I trade live account (not demo, live account): yesterday's result--> with Citifx ( 9 trade, 9 winners). Alpari live (8 trade, 7 winners).

It's from 3 currencies. (e/g, e/c, g/c). TraxxonBoss is the EA that someone made it to work on both, Live and demo account and it has no glitch as far as I can tell. When I research about BOSS EA, many traders mentioned that it is SCAM and it is copy of Fapturbo, etc., but I can assure you that it is NOT fapturbo (because I know.. I trade both side by side) and also, it is NOT SCAM because it works. It perform too well on the back testing due to compounding the lot size and that maybe the reason that has red flag. This is the very reason that I think BOSS EA needs some modification if we are going to run 24/7 hands off. Because, it compounding even within same day. This EA doesn't have an option to put Static Lot size or Max Lot size. So, when you test, the highest lot size goes 10,000 lots + due to lot size compounding effect. Of course, in real live trading, it will not allowed anyway by the broker's max limitation.

Edited by fx4_ever

Last night, EA boss opened 5 trade. 4 closed with profit, 1 close with very small loss (-1 pip. I think it was trying to close at BE and got slippage). What I like about this EA is it trade only couple of hours and done within a few hours. If it takes too long, you can manually close.

Last night, EA boss opened 5 trade. 4 closed with profit, 1 close with very small loss (-1 pip. I think it was trying to close at BE and got slippage). What I like about this EA is it trade only couple of hours and done within a few hours. If it takes too long, you can manually close.

Which version are you using, please? You talked about Traxxon as well as EA BOSS. A bit confusing? By the way, are you trading EURGBP, EURCHF, and GBPCHF? Have you tried the new modified version also?

Thank you in advance!

Which version are you using, please? You talked about Traxxon as well as EA BOSS. A bit confusing? By the way, are you trading EURGBP, EURCHF, and GBPCHF? Have you tried the new modified version also?

Thank you in advance!

Hi:

Traxxon is the one that someone made it to work on both , Demo and Live. Just for make your life easier, you can use Traxxon EA for both live and demo.EA BOSS real is same as Traxxon EA. But, if you want to demo and live seperate, you can use EA BOSS and EA BOSS full. It's exactly same thing.

I use all 4 currencies on live account ( e/g, e/c, g/c and u/cad). But, not all 4 currencies open trade every night. Amongst 4 currencies, each night, I am able to get 5-7 trade.

Here is backtest graph. I tested on multiple broker's platform and all very similar equity line.

Live trading.. so far, so good. win/loss ratio is excellent so far.:)

http://i37.tinypic.com/2qxuikz.png

Edited by fx4_ever
adding backtest graph

another good trade results tonight. 5 trade, 5 winners. Somewhere in the EA, I think it has auto mechanic that it closed at break even level or time exit, etc.. (not sure). Because as time passed, EA start to close at near break even or slightly profit. (didn't wait for the full target). Not bad for 3 hrs of trading! :)

I think Alpari, GMT = 1 results better than GMT=2 If anyone interested in trading this EA, may want to experiment with GMT settings. I am really bad with GMT stuff. :( Especially summer time and winter time gmt difference, etc...

Someone PM me to post my results, so here it is.

http://i34.tinypic.com/xelut1.png

Edited by fx4_ever

another good trade results tonight. 5 trade, 5 winners. Somewhere in the EA, I think it has auto mechanic that it closed at break even level or time exit, etc.. (not sure). Because as time passed, EA start to close at near break even or slightly profit. (didn't wait for the full target). Not bad for 3 hrs of trading! :)

I think Alpari, GMT = 1 results better than GMT=2 If anyone interested in trading this EA, may want to experiment with GMT settings. I am really bad with GMT stuff. :( Especially summer time and winter time gmt difference, etc...

Just to be sure, you are using the version you posted in the previous page, #7? Very nice results, indeed!

Tonight, only open 2 trade and both closed with profit.

I am still unclear how the EA close(exit). Because, some closed with 6 pips and some close with just 2 pips. It got to be something to do with internal indicator to look for exit if it doesn't hit certain profit target within given time period. Just guessing...

But, regardless, it is 2 trade 2 winners! :)

Hi:

Traxxon is the one that someone made it to work on both , Demo and Live. Just for make your life easier, you can use Traxxon EA for both live and demo.EA BOSS real is same as Traxxon EA. But, if you want to demo and live seperate, you can use EA BOSS and EA BOSS full. It's exactly same thing.

I use all 4 currencies on live account ( e/g, e/c, g/c and u/cad). But, not all 4 currencies open trade every night. Amongst 4 currencies, each night, I am able to get 5-7 trade.

Here is backtest graph. I tested on multiple broker's platform and all very similar equity line.

Live trading.. so far, so good. win/loss ratio is excellent so far.:)

http://i37.tinypic.com/2qxuikz.png

Hello

If Traxxon & EA boss the same why is the File sizes different especially the dll file

Hello

If Traxxon & EA boss the same why is the File sizes different especially the dll file

Hi:

I have no idea. I only found Traxxon and also able to find Real BOSS EA and compared. It is same code, except what is displayed on screen when running EA. I am using Traxxon because it has already removed restriction and works as is on demo or live. No work need to be done. I am trading it on live Alpari and also Citifx. Alpari gave me better results than Citifx. I would think it is due to execution. CitiFX is using BT bridge and Alpari isn't.