Forex Automator Pro

@Eldiablo54, I also just got the email from one John Brown, and it looks promising, we need some professional in this forum to look into it.

It says:

Forex Automator Pro works on 100% Auto-Pilot

No manual settings to configure

No losing trades after months of trading

The robot is winning even in worst market conditions. Starting with $50,000 the account’s balance is now $68,358 and growing

Works on stealth mode to protect your account and your trades from any possible manipulation that could happen from your Broker

Broker details and open trades are displayed on the chart so you know EXACTLY what the robot is doing

Sounds Promising.

Best Regards

Guest james_phuc28

Hi all,

This robot is 60-day money back guaranteed by Clickbank. So, it's safe for your purchase money, and you can ask for full refund if it is not as good as advertised on their website.

Another thing is that instead of paying 97usd, you just need to pretend to close down the website, and they will offer you 20usd discount, and so, you only pay 77usd.

Even backtesting results are quite impressive. Anybody can buy and share?

I can not buy with my credit card anymore, because I bought Forex Executive and Forex STF EA, and asked for refunds several times in a row. Clickbank refused to let me buy it.

Hopefully, some generous people here can buy and share to all of us, because you don't risk any penny with clickbank's money back guarantee for 60 days.

Thanks and regards,

James

I am fascinated by those marketers.

I know we are all dreaming for riches and nice life, but ask yourself a second:

if you were able to produce an EA that:

"explode your bank balance by 3101% and make you over $1.6 million on 100% autopilot!"

would you sell this EA for $97, sorry, even $77 for the smart people, and for a very strict limited numbers, because you want to have time to help your custommers?

If I was that man, I would put my EA on and go to the beach, without the commercial hassle!

I love marketers! lol

same idea for the Penguasa (holy grail) thread.....

But I am like some of you, a dreamer!!!