The Holy Grail ????

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Im trading 4xMOJO, its not the Holy Grail but performs quiet well, they just added the ability to select the days of the week to trade which is nice, I can now avoid trading Fridays if I want. It dod really good last night avoiding the spikes this morning, earned a couple hundred dollars, not too bad really

hi gustofusion, would you mind sharing 4xMOJO please? if it needs education, will do it for the group.

cheers

Guys if you think that you can find any e.a that will make you money in the long run,than you are wrong,forex involve hard work ,no gift at all,do you think someone will sell you a winner for any price ,be real about it,if you want to make money you need to work hard for this money ,no short cut,sorry.

Guys if you think that you can find any e.a that will make you money in the long run,than you are wrong,forex involve hard work ,no gift at all,do you think someone will sell you a winner for any price ,be real about it,if you want to make money you need to work hard for this money ,no short cut,sorry.

agree. there is no such thing as holy grail or short cuts but why are you here in this thread? this thread is all about finding a profitable EA. Demo trading, educating and tweaking these EAs to make them profitable in the long run which involve hardworks and time. if no one would sell a winner, so be it. it wont stop us...

anyway, you should be staying here => http://indo-investasi.com/forumdisplay.php/40-Trading-Systems-and-Strategies

or if you have a sound strategy, why not share it then?

cheers

i dont know why people keep saying that nobody will sell a winning system.there is so much money in FOREX that one person cannot acquire,even BILL GATE have not acquire all the money in this world.the problem is that some people are ready to help and assist why some are not.All what i have notice is that most programmers are all GREEDY all they want is to MILK us all we potential buyers whether will make money or not

hi gustofusion, would you mind sharing 4xMOJO please? if it needs education, will do it for the group.

cheers

richdad711 and all friends... here is mojo system with ex4 and fixed indicators ....and manual

and if gustofusion have any thing to add like his way of trading the system he is most welcome

enjoy

http://www.multiupload.com/4TAEC30H4T

richdad711 and all friends... here is mojo system with ex4 and fixed indicators ....and manual

and if gustofusion have any thing to add like his way of trading the system he is most welcome

enjoy

hi

thank you for 4xmojo

i am getting error that The indicator has expired .. contact : *****_****@yahoo.com

do you have the template and other alert files which

is not included in the download

looking forward for your reply

enjoy

Hi deadsoul, just got through reading the manual for 4xmojo. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the upload.

I might be wrong, but isnt there an EA to go along with this manual system somewhere..? I got the impression Gustofusion was trading something automated.

• 2 months later...

There is an EA for this system. Quote from their website: "4XMoJo's strategy has been used by successfull traders for years and is now incorporated into the 4XMoJo EA and is now available to new and seasoned traders alike." However the lack of longer (actually no) forward test makes one worry and pretty skeptical.

Cheers

Edited by fxknight