req: www.marketsmastered.com a good system

systemsfortraders reviewed the system and couldn't get the results the creator claimed ..... they just lost money

read the review here

[email protected]@m/indicies-trading-systems/45-review-markets-mastered-s-p-evening-trader-intra.html

Hi Guys.The systems have been discussed and posted on another thread on here.Should find them with a search.

With reviews its always difficult to give proper feedback,either because the reviewer doesnt understand the system or doesnt give it enough time.

I use MM anytime system(adapted slightly) in my overall strategy and I find it works very well indeed.Learning divergence is not the easiest thing in the world and as the core of the system is this then you can see why people would 'switch off' after a period of trying it.

In fact how many people stick to any system after a period of losses etc.Its human nature.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys

www.marketsmastered.com

Anyone can share the method from this website.. I have subscribed to his blog news and he seems doing good with his method

thanks

I think this is the same as something I already shared back in June, here is the thread:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6975-Share-with-forum-friends-M-rkets-M-stered-trading-systems

Enjoy.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
The only problem I have with divergence is this. It tells you that the market is going to go the other way. Markets, by the way always reverse. The problem is that divergence doesn't tell you WHEN it is going to reverse. To add insult to injury, like every thing else in trading, divergence is not 100% certain of predicting a reversal.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...