req: forex science scalping

• 2 weeks later...
hxxp://www.f0rex-science.c0m/scalping.html

anyone has this system?

Hi emeric33, I started a similar thread back in late May, here it is the original thread:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6794-%28REQ%29-Fx-science-scalping-workshop

He was calling it a workshop back then. I assume he may have newer contents now.

But as I mentioned on post #11 back then, you may want to check out another thread for the Forex 360 product from the same author under:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6967-Forex-360-by-James-De-Wet

On Post #2 there, and thanks to forum member JimJamBonks, there is a link for the entire 360 course there.

If you go to the download link, check out the link for the course in Week 7, it is for scalping.

I am fairly confident this is the same scalping method that author uses for his scalping. Although in the separate full purchase, he may have other materials. But until someone purchase and compare the materials, this may be a good start for you.

Here is the separate link just for the scalping video, (but you should also check out the author's other materials, since it is now free for you) enjoy:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/Undergroundcash/2010-05-11%2008.00%20Forex_Science%20Live%20Trading.wmv

• 9 months later...

I have purchased the course.

I have never done as well with any scalping system as I have with the Price Magnet approach. So far I am a big fan because I am making profits and trading opportunites abound.

I haven't gotten to the other methods in the course yet.

That said, I will not share the course.

"OOOOHH ,FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY??!!"

Because the entire course is videos. LONG videos. There is no manual.

I would have to obtain video capture software, use more hard drive space than I have (old PC), upload shedloads of gigs and frankly I am just not that philanthropic.

I know, you'll say, "Jeezers Peezers, what an @sshole!"

As if I haven't heard that before.

Anyway, that's the way it goes.

Suffice it to say if I can perform as well in real-time with only the Price Magnet method as I am performing in demo I would say the course is worth it.

If you're interested, buy it, if you don't like it, ask for a refund, James seems like an OK guy and I would bet that you might get it.

Just my two cents, I hope I can restrain myself not to argue with anyone about it.

CHEERS!

Edited by conglo

I have purchased the course.

I have never done as well with any scalping system as I have with the Price Magnet approach. So far I am a big fan because I am making profits and trading opportunites abound.

I haven't gotten to the other methods in the course yet.

That said, I will not share the course.

"OOOOHH ,FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY??!!"

Because the entire course is videos. LONG videos. There is no manual.

I would have to obtain video capture software, use more hard drive space than I have (old PC), upload shedloads of gigs and frankly I am just not that philanthropic.

I know, you'll say, "Jeezers Peezers, what an @sshole!"

As if I haven't heard that before.

Anyway, that's the way it goes.

Suffice it to say if I can perform as well in real-time with only the Price Magnet method as I am performing in demo I would say the course is worth it.

If you're interested, buy it, if you don't like it, ask for a refund, James seems like an OK guy and I would bet that you might get it.

Just my two cents, I hope I can restrain myself not to argue with anyone about it.

CHEERS!

Please keep us up to date on how you live trading with this method goes...