@ Han'ei System strategy @

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick note on this EA

It will close 80% at half your SL move the SL to breakeven then it will close the 20% at 100% SL (meaning if you started with a 20 pis SL it will close th remaining 20% of the open trade at 20 pips profit) you can change the setting Get.Full.Take.Profit to false which will take 80% at half SL move SL to breakeven but you will manage the trade from there.

Hope thats clear enough

Thanks for it. I tried it on a few trades and I get the same TP as the SL, not half. Anyone else?

EDIT: I was forgetting. I get this odd message on the top of the window, marked by the red arrow

http://content.screencast.com/users/alright/folders/Jing/media/4d35816e-c9d3-4da0-b5fa-5282a85c7fbc/2010-07-08_1125.png

Edited by alright

Hello group thanks to one of are good members yeah I know we are all good we have a new EA to manage out trades. This one is very much like the EA we are currently using the difference is after it takes your first TP at 80% it moves your stop loss to break even. It also shuts down differently it will keep trading until it gets stopped out where the one we are using needs to have the emas change to shut it down.

I thnk for now it's a nice improvement.

Shane gets the kudos on this. And of course this is for everyone on the Forum not just our group enjoy

Patheway

http://drop.io/bvvpepz

Just downloaded the file

It needs a licence key by opening metatrader, did i miss something??

I had 3 Trades today all in GU, 2 winner - 1 looser (stoped out 2 pip before it moved to the right side).

Missed min. 3 more trading setups, because I don`t always have the time to look at the charts.

I use the Quicktrailing EA, with a SL of 20pip; 1 TP 20 pip - 2 TP 30 pip with a trailing SL of 15pip and trade set to BE on 15pip.

signals remain very accurate with this setup (although the spread of my broker go sometimes up to 5pip at GU)

I did enter a few trades, as I said, all successful. TP hit in all of them. Only I had to manage them manually since Shane's EA wouldnt close partially at half SL level (as I said in my previous message), and of course I had to move the rest to b/e myself. I missed some great moves because i couldn't be at the PC all the time but the balance for today is still positive: around 40 pips

gw999 are you in our group? Go ahead and PM me..

great job on those trades.

Alright excellent trading guy. Yes I know you really need to be by your chart when you trade if you ar serious about making this a profession.

Nothing takes the place of screen time. there are no short cuts when it comes to this. This is why you are much better off trading only one session at the opening each day and no more. You will be amazed at what happens when you do this. You will begin to see the way your pairs move on certain days, you see patterns a lot of the stuff is non verbal it's more like a sense than anything else but little by little this is how one becomes a good trade. The mind remembers everything even if you are not conscious of it. So when patterns come back and you see them after a while you just know should I take this trade or let it go.

With this system as we progress I asking everyone to focus on just one session the London Open or NY open. I would not trade this system past 12noon EST for US session, do not trade the Asian session, You can trade all of the London and 4 hrs of the US. Stay with the same tmes and session as best you can.

Happy pips

Patheway

I did not have a chance to trade this day because I have been fighting with my computer, he his on strike right now. But I have a question Patheway about the entry. If you have a more aggressive trading style do you recommend to enter without waiting for a second bar on the waddar explosion to confirm the trade?

Zktier,

It depends if you have the bar on the waddah scalper and you are only waiting for the close of the second bar on the Waddah Explosion and everything else according to the rules have been filled I would say yes. Remember we look for the trends so you need to look at everything and also look to see what is left just behind you.

Sometimes the market will be on a nice trend and you get the signal to get out and you get out because you follow the rules right.but then after a few candles you get the signal to get back in on the same direction when this happens you need to be extra careful that you are not trading against a retracement . So if I had that set up I just mentioned I would Not enter until the 3rd candle was halfway formed.

I hope that answers your question as usual there are few black and white answers in Forex trading.

Patheway

I had 3 Trades today all in GU, 2 winner - 1 looser (stoped out 2 pip before it moved to the right side).

Missed min. 3 more trading setups, because I don`t always have the time to look at the charts.

I use the Quicktrailing EA, with a SL of 20pip; 1 TP 20 pip - 2 TP 30 pip with a trailing SL of 15pip and trade set to BE on 15pip.

signals remain very accurate with this setup (although the spread of my broker go sometimes up to 5pip at GU)

I like how you have quicktrailing setup but for some reason I cant work it out lol lol could you post your settings or save the set file and post. I have tried several settings and keep getting the wrong results lol

I did enter a few trades, as I said, all successful. TP hit in all of them. Only I had to manage them manually since Shane's EA wouldnt close partially at half SL level (as I said in my previous message), and of course I had to move the rest to b/e myself. I missed some great moves because i couldn't be at the PC all the time but the balance for today is still positive: around 40 pips

that EA isn't working like it should throw it away. Reading gw999 posts looks like quicktrail maybe the one for now

Friday wasn`t that good for me on GU at London session. Very choppy market - signals happend and were

destroyed after confirmation with the next big candle in the other direction.

Made 2 trades - first hit SL of 20pip, unfortunately I took out the second with a loss of 15pip - this one changed direction before would have hit my SL

in the right way and would have hit my TP.

I have to learn to control my fear in this way.

My other conclusion is, maybe not to trade on fridays - will watch the next fridays and evaluate.