I got NINJATRADER 6.5.1000.15 full crack version HERE

fxuser1

Here is the full version of the latest 2010 version of Ninja = build 15 of Ninja 6.5 (well almost latest version...build 16 just came out) but 15 is still pretty new!

http://uploading.com/files/d5d575m2/NINJATRADER%206.5.1000.15.rar.html

or

http://wikisend.com/download/971602/NINJATRADER_6.5.1000.15.rar

You can give KUDOS (Thanks) by clicking the Thanks Button below on the left.

Edited by fxuser1

Hi fxuser1, I cant send PM's so heres my reply:

I downloaded NT 6.5 but have not have time to do install it and dont really know how to in my situation as I am using my paid version but plan on using the crack it when my lease expires. I will try to look into how I can get the crack working and will get back to you sometime this week.

later

It will only take about 20min....i suggest do it before your version expires...and make sure the crack will support your data/feed broker...since mine does--Mirus Zen Fire!

Hi fxuser1, I cant send PM's so heres my reply:

I downloaded NT 6.5 but have not have time to do install it and dont really know how to in my situation as I am using my paid version but plan on using the crack it when my lease expires. I will try to look into how I can get the crack working and will get back to you sometime this week.

later

Edited by fxuser1

• 1 month later...
Hello, I download the software and it's great. I just have a question. I dont have any more credits in NT Account. it's says -452.500 in red. is there a way to add more credits ?

Thanks

If you cracked your installation of Ninja, just open the tools\NtGetAccountBalance.php file in notepad and change the <NinjaTrader> tag value to whatever you want.

For example: <NinjaTrader>-3500</NinjaTrader> will give you $3500 for credit.

The tools\NtGetAccountBalance.php file would be located on the web server root.

After you make the change, you'll need to restart Ninja for the value to update.

If you cracked your installation of Ninja, just open the tools\NtGetAccountBalance.php file in notepad and change the <NinjaTrader> tag value to whatever you want.

For example: <NinjaTrader>-3500</NinjaTrader> will give you $3500 for credit.

The tools\NtGetAccountBalance.php file would be located on the web server root.

After you make the change, you'll need to restart Ninja for the value to update.

I dont think this works - but maybe i am doing something wrong - after i edit the NtGetAccountbalance.php file and shut down Niinja and restart i still have the same negative value in the acount balance ....

can somebody confirm that this works or explain the correct procedure pls ?

• 3 weeks later...
I dont think this works - but maybe i am doing something wrong - after i edit the NtGetAccountbalance.php file and shut down Niinja and restart i still have the same negative value in the acount balance ....

can somebody confirm that this works or explain the correct procedure pls ?

I am experiencing the same problem, and recieve an error message when I try to place a trade through my broker that says "Insufficient credit on the NT account left to close open position". Can someone provide feedback.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

W7 64bit with IIS

Has anyone got NT working on Windows 7 64bit? I am trying with IIS.

IE is NOT going to NT website but stops working. Browser does not bring up the ISS page when I type in http://localhost.

NT comes up with Message: "Your NT version does not match your license. Please update to most current NT version." It does start up though and show @reg as ID but seems to working as simulated only.

Thanks for any help. Been at it for a week, all over these treads and net.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone got NT working on Windows 7 64bit? I am trying with IIS.

IE is NOT going to NT website but stops working. Browser does not bring up the ISS page when I type in http://localhost.

NT comes up with Message: "Your NT version does not match your license. Please update to most current NT version." It does start up though and show @reg as ID but seems to working as simulated only.

Thanks for any help. Been at it for a week, all over these treads and net.

I have windows 7x64bit and NT is working fine with all indicators .... I don`t use the Jurik indicators I use Zonetrader and Bluewave.

I use babyweb followed the xp instructions - Below is how I set it up

------------------------------------

Cracked by Leon. Visit www.ewef.net.

1. Install IIS (Internet Information server) if you haven't got it installed.

You need to have XP Pro or Vista Home Premium/Business/Ultimate. XP Pro is the best because Jurik indicators

do not work in Vista and windows 7x64bit.

Vista instructions:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/how-to-install-iis-on-windows-vista/

-----------------------------------------------------

XP Instructions: this also works on Windows 7x64bit

http://www.webwizguide.com/kb/asp_tutorials/installing_iis_winXP_pro.asp

If you do not have IIS, you can use Babyweb Server instead which is easy to use.

You can download it from here http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.com/html/baby_web_server.html

If you use it, change Settings/Web Pages to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\. - port; 80 - web pages; - default page; index.html

Also, create the folders inetpub and wwwroot if they are not already created

You need to have Baby Web running in the background every time you start Ninjatrader.

2. Next you have to edit your hosts file. The file is located in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

copy and paste the host file to my desktop or documents which ever is easier

then Open the file in Notepad and add these two lines exactly as they are to your hosts file:

127.0.0.1 www.ninjatrader-support.com

127.0.0.1 www.ninjatrader.com

Save the hosts file ... then copy it from your desktop or documents and then paste it back into the

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc ---- say yes to replace the existing file and your done.

You can see if this worked by going to www.ninjatrader.com and www.ninjatrader-support.com in your webbrowser.

If it worked, the IIS welcome page should show up and not the ninjatrader websites.

If you want to access the ninjatrader websites in the future you have to comment out or remove the two lines.

3. Copy the file NTConfig.xml to C:\inetpub\wwwroot

4. Create a folder named licensev5 in C:\inetpub\wwwroot

5. Copy @REG.xml to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\licensev5\

6. Create a folder named tools in C:\inetpub\wwwroot

7. Copy NtGetAccountBalance.php and NtLogLicense.php to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\tools\

8. Start up Ninjatrader. Type @REG as your license number.

Edited by dk1aussie