The 4D system appeared on Forex-TSD where eary releases of indictors for testing happened. More recently the thread has been moved to the subscription part of the site so is no longer available to the standard member.

As I recall, the system is based on a Neural Network approach,was quite highly thought of and, on the face of it, fairly successful. This is presumably the commercial release.

Upload the DLL file please so I can see what callouts the MQ4 makes to it.

---> 4DForex.dll

the system asks username and password. I decompile the indicator if the indicator Would anyone can pull the password and login I thank

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/ONIX1R7Y/indicators.rar_links

I think this system gets it signals when it calls out. So by educating this are we still receiving the signals?

Secret: This is far more than $87 it's $25 a month might seem like not a lot but he sells 1000 of these and he has $25,000 coming in each month. At $25,000 a month I do expect it to work don't you?

However this one of those license deals by codeguard or another company that transmit the signals to the customer indicators those are webserver based and extremely difficult to crack if they can be cracked.

I really like his website one of the very few that has some class in Forex. I do hope we can get a complete working version to see how good this is.

Patheway

did you realize that there are two products related to 4d? there is 4d-forex.com and forex4d.com. i did an email to 4d-forex.com and they say they are not relatedin any way with forex4d.com. i think forex4d.com has copied the indicator names. i dont know if the products are the same.