(REQ) ForexSFT

source code?

Hi! For those ones who are having troubles with symbol prefixes or ends, take a look at the source code (standard version).

In case your code says that:

int init() {

double ld_0;

g_bars_140 = Bars;

if (EachTickMode) gi_unused_144 = 0;

else gi_unused_144 = 1;

int l_digits_8 = MarketInfo("EURUSD", MODE_DIGITS);

change it whith:

int init() {

double ld_0;

g_bars_140 = Bars;

if (EachTickMode) gi_unused_144 = 0;

else gi_unused_144 = 1;

int l_digits_8 = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_DIGITS);

I hope it helps.

High, Monic7

I don't know how to change (how to reach and edit) source code, could you please clarify...

Best regards,

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm really confused! Forex-Stf is an EA but what you posted here appears to be an .mq4 indicator, which by the way will not attach to my chart. Do I just leave this new indicator in the experts/indicators file and load the original EA (which never traded over 4-5days) and the EA will some how use the new indicator???? Is 15m on EURUSD the correct time frame and pair? The EA (which I just reloaded onto the chart) does have a smiling face, but it did previously and still in past got no trades... ?

Bottom line, what are the EXACT steps I need to take to get this thing working properly and trading?

Thanks.

Hi diesel, I've just checked, which I posted is the EA, and not an indicator.And this EA was downloaded from somewhere in this thread.

If you see the indicators (that are all inside the EA) when backtesting, might be because they were hidden and I change it to appear on the chart, to understand the logic.

It should be placed in experts folders, and not in the indicators one. On charts, on M1.

I hope it helps, regards

Monica

forexfx,it has given trade after good trade..it does not ahev to have fancy algos in it to be profitable.

Hatchsead,try prime forex or fxopen of fxprimus demo.for me it is working on fxopen live and eglobal live as well.

most trades are from eurchf and occasional on usdjpy.

on fxprimus i ahd a good demo result on i minute chfjpy too.

forexfx,it has given trade after good trade..it does not ahev to have fancy algos in it to be profitable.

Hatchsead,try prime forex or fxopen of fxprimus demo.for me it is working on fxopen live and eglobal live as well.

most trades are from eurchf and occasional on usdjpy.

on fxprimus i ahd a good demo result on i minute chfjpy too.

Halcyonn, thanks a lot i will do just that. Happy pipping!

Edited by hatchsead

• 2 weeks later...

has any friend seen upto 4 open trades on one single pair at one time with stf?live or demo?

i have several mix long and short on usdchf and chfjpy though it is making money just like before with all these positions but i wnated to confirm it here with members from thier tradinge xperience if they have witnessed similar action!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...