Pipscooper ea ( new )

I took a look at the pdf files documentation, it's not an EA, it's some kind of template and you execute trades manually. Judging by the few samples it will work great in trending markets and you'll get slaughtered in ranging markets. Nothing new or revolutionary according to me.
forexmacc.mt4live.com

Did any1 take a look at the code of pipsc00p1 indicator?

This indi is looking into the future....if attached to the chart it will generate the signals backwards using candle information that wouldn't be available on life data. it uses index(0)...the current open candle...repaint issue...and it uses index(-1)...that would be a candle in the future...this only works with history data

Yes, this EA is really amazing. Please share if you have this EA.

From the seller:

Dear Trader-

As you know and I know, there are a LOT of bogus forex systems out there. I just

want you to know that Pipscooper is real. It makes money for me and my friends and

it can make money for you. Pipscooper started trading this account on June 2, 2010

hxxp://pipscooper(dot)com/special/accountstatement.html

If you have any questions, let me know, I will send you Trend Ripper tomorrow.

Here's to many pips in your future!

Mark McDonald

• 4 weeks later...

There seems to be an EA also, but it is at extra cost at the bottom of the page. :-/

I took a look at the pdf files documentation, it's not an EA, it's some kind of template and you execute trades manually. Judging by the few samples it will work great in trending markets and you'll get slaughtered in ranging markets. Nothing new or revolutionary according to me.

• 5 months later...