Gunner 24 ( Full Package - Software + Ebooks )

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope my this 2nd share might help you ....

Gunner 24 ( Includes Software + Ebooks )

Website

www.gunner24.com

Download Below

http://www.mediafire.com/?ifmimjl5zwj

Mirror

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1JW0IRKD/Full_Package_Gunner_24.rar_links

Enjoy :)

Thanks Alan, been waiting for this one to show up....they said this soft have potential...

BTW how do you integrate the chart with the software?

Edited by btrack77

you actually don't integrate it into any other software. It is a standalone application that allows you to draw through a transparent window....hence, the lines you draw is just overlayed on top of any chart you have up at that time. This thing has a lot of potential but i really dislike the fact that it's an overlay. So everytime you change different timeframes and different pairs (which we do so often), you'll need to re-align and re-adjust all the drawings. :-(

thanx for the link man. may I know if this includes the charting software? I installed the program in the package, but I dont see any charts. would appreciate any help on this.

Yup it is include with the chart and as radicaltour explained above you just overlayed it with your MT4..

thanx for the link man. may I know if this includes the charting software? I installed the program in the package, but I dont see any charts. would appreciate any help on this.

Hi F1Maniac,

I think after you execute the set up files you get a gunner24 folder onthe desktop, open it and you will see the Gunner24 file shortcut, double click it and the gunner24 will appear as a icon on the system tray at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Now open the metatrader platform, right click the ion and select the overlay tool, it will open the transparent overlay over your mt4( or whatever platform you use) platform, I am sure you would be able to prett much figure it from here...in case you still do face an issue , lemme know.

Hope that helps.

And thanks Alansim, I am gonna add thanks to you

Hi F1Maniac,

I think after you execute the set up files you get a gunner24 folder onthe desktop, open it and you will see the Gunner24 file shortcut, double click it and the gunner24 will appear as a icon on the system tray at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Now open the metatrader platform, right click the ion and select the overlay tool, it will open the transparent overlay over your mt4( or whatever platform you use) platform, I am sure you would be able to prett much figure it from here...in case you still do face an issue , lemme know.

Hope that helps.

And thanks Alansim, I am gonna add thanks to you

got it mate!! thanx a mil! I am totally clueless how to use it the different curves and parabolas it comes up with. So will be spending time reading the manual. any tips on the read would be appreciated!

i read the manuals extensively and wrote down all the important notes. Unfortunately, you'll still need to scan through the original documentation to understand the terminology and what's written here. :-)

General:

*41% of setups end at the 2nd double arc 37% at the 3rd arc, 8% at the 4th arc, 2% at the 5th arc

Gann Angles and Horizontal Square support/resistance:

*The very first impulse retracement should not close below the 1*2 Gann Angle.

*the 1*1 Gann Angle is 45 degrees and indicates a normal trend move. Price being above the 1*1 Angle should be in long positions.

*if price moves too steep (ie. outside of the 1*2 or 2*1 Angles) then it'll fall fast but also rebound fast.

*if price falls through the 1*1 Angle and comes back up to break through it, then it's a strong signal of a resumption of the UP setup.

*fib retracements when meet with Gann Angles and higher volume point to the resumption of the original direction

*you can enter right away if a horizontal support/resistance line is broken. But in the case where price breaks through on arc then it's best to wait for another candle to confirm.

*usually if a Gann Angle is broken, price may retest the Angle at a later time but it hardly breaks the Angle again.

Price behavior around Arcs and Squares:

*when price leaves 3rd arch it's 80% that it will reach the 5th arc

*new trend may start at 3rd or 5th arc

*if price rebounds from the first line of the double Arc (especially with hammer/doji candles) then it's safe to trade the possible new trend.

*if price closes inside the double Arc then most likely the next double Arc will be reached

*if price breaks a horizontal square line then it'll go toward the next horizontal square line in the direction of the trend.

*price tends to retrace or change direction on 3, 5, 8, 13th squares that it passes through.

*at the 3rd or 5th arcs, price tends to rub against it. In this situation, go with the new trend and keep scaling-in

*the timeline at each Arcs are important because they tend to influence price reversals. In uptrend you can expect local lows at those time lines.

*lost motion is when price sway in between a Gann line and thus not respecting it as a support/resistance. Once a major price breakaway you can trade with a stop loss on top or below the Gann line.

*use divergence signals and patterns like wedges/triangles to see if price is getting weaker as it's approaching an Arc and timeline.

*stop loss is to be placed at major Arcs, Angles and square lines. Continue to move stop loss at logical levels whenever a double ar or horizontal square line is broken towards the original setup.

Price behavior around Time Lines:

*important time lines are the left, right and middle of a square

*small retracements usually last 2-2.5 timelines before heading toward the main trend again

Counting candles:

*always pay attention to the number of candles starting from the original point. For example, candle 89 may end the current trend and start a new trend.

*if the 8th candle produces higher high (in uptrend), then you should buy the dips because the next reversal won't come until candle 13. Same if you're at the 13th candle, buy the breakout because you know the current trend will last at least to the 21st candle.

*use the fib series to count the first impulse wave: 1,2,3,5,8,13,21

Entry 1st square:

*in 80% of the case a small breakout of the 1st square is a fake-out (usually comes in the 2nd and 3rd (vertical) time line).

*if the arc and the down 1st square are broken shortly after the consolidation, 80% of the time it's a fake-low.

Exit this trade at the 5th time line at the latest (which is the center of the 1st square and also on the gann angle line). Then look to trade in the original direction.

*when price breaks (up) the 1st square blue arc, go long and put your stop loss on the last recognizable low in the 1st square

*enter again when price breaks (up) the upper line of the 1st square.

*if price retrace, then bounce off of the the 1*2 or 2*1 Angles (in the 1st square) then enter in the original setup direction.

Exit 1st square:

*use the fib series to take profit on the first impulse (ie. the 8th candle or 13th candle)

*Price targets 3rd or 5th arc

*the initial target for the 1st square trades is the 1st red double arc. Often times that arc won't be reached on the first try since price will retest the upper line of the 1st square. So enterring around the upper line of the 1st square is safer.

*exit the trade if price falls below the low of the starting point and use the reverse and double technique

• 2 months later...

The overall problem started and remains in post #1.

You have the name of the software and link to the website listed as is.

The title of your thread is an easy exploit as well.

If you Google these, Indo results show.

It makes it easy for sellers to find the posts.

That's how they are finding the links.

It's not necessarily the File Name as per se.

SOLUTION:

[1] You can wrap this information in

tags around text. See example below.
[2] Ask one of the Moderators to change the title of your thread, i.e., G*U*N*N*E*R**2*4*.

And, of course, changing the file name is helpful as well. 

[code]G*u*n*n*e*r**2*4* ( Full Package - Software + Ebooks ) 

[indent]I hope my this 2nd share might help you ....

G*u*n*n*e*r**2*4* ( Includes Software + Ebooks )
Website
g*u*n*n*e*r*2*4* [ dot ] com

Download Below
mediafire [ dot ] com/?ifmimjl5zwj

Mirror
mirrorcreator [ dot ] com/files/1JW0IRKD/Fu11_Pack_G_u_n-2_4.rar_links
[/indent]

I know why. It might to do with the File Name that i have uploaded. I did NOT change the file change. Thats why their system detected it and remove it. So whoever reupload please change your file name.

This image was taken from page 4 of the manual.

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/6600/gun242.jpg

Looks more like a disgruntled ex-employee of *** Inc., a Fortune 500 Company. A by-product of Corporate Downsizing. He doesn't look very happy. If I were making money with this software, I would look happy!

These pictures always get me thinking.

For instance, the picture of the guy in all those Karl Dittman proceedings. Does that guy with his head turned down wearing a worn out plaid shirt look like a professional trader to you? Doesn't he look like some guy they found in a park, gave him 10 bucks and a bottle of boubon to take the pictures?

Why do they post these silly pictures? It's very confusing.