Forex 360 by James De Wet

Hi JimJamBonks

Thank alot for sharing the link, hope everyone will download and upload all the video & file some

mirrors before the author block the links. I do if I managed to download them all

Plus, Anyone able to access the trader-mindset course ?

The power of sharing

Just sign up & register then you can access the materials

• 9 months later...
I had questioned James several times why he was taking a trade when it should be the opposite trade and his reply is:.................he abns the trader from his live trade room.....I was banned 6 times for questioning his trades....normally there are about 40-60 traders in his live room at a time and I do not know what they are doing there considering James pathethic trades......James makes money through manipulating these novice traders. He might get a correct trade and lose several trades........James has brainwashed these novice traders that they cannot see anything beyond his ****** trade alerts. In short James is a very inexperienced and useless trader. Do not belevie me see him on ZuluTrade. I questioned his pathethic result on Zulutrade and the Reply...I was banned from his trading room!!!

Bargainbo...I am telling about my experience with James but you are free to decide whether you want to adopt his method or no......I have no connection with James but analyzing his trades for 6 months I can confidently say he is a useless trader and you can never make any money with him but you decide!!!

• 7 months later...
I had questioned James several times why he was taking a trade when it should be the opposite trade and his reply is:.................he abns the trader from his live trade room.....I was banned 6 times for questioning his trades....normally there are about 40-60 traders in his live room at a time and I do not know what they are doing there considering James pathethic trades......James makes money through manipulating these novice traders. He might get a correct trade and lose several trades........James has brainwashed these novice traders that they cannot see anything beyond his ****** trade alerts. In short James is a very inexperienced and useless trader. Do not belevie me see him on ZuluTrade. I questioned his pathethic result on Zulutrade and the Reply...I was banned from his trading room!!!

Danny

What is his signal provider name on Zulu? I also hear that this guy could not trade and was all BS

You right deathstar...it was quite a long time since I was with him...forgotten his zulutrade name....but it was showing hundreds and hundreds of pips in loss after months of trading....I questioned James on this and he said the results were incorrect because he started the zulu account late and the trades were not entered at the right time???????????This Guy will steal your money be aware!!!!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...