{Req) Molanis Strategy and Technical Indicator Builder Bundle for MT4 - Pro

Does anyone have this and would like to share?

Features and Benefits

* Molanis Strategy Builder is fully based on a visual environment rather than the traditional, time consuming coding process. It allows you to create expert advisors without writing any code. Molanis is the best Expert Advisor Builder for MT4.

* Reduce the Learning Curve, instead of focusing on learning programming languages like MQL, just focus on your trading ideas.

* Molanis Strategy Builder is targeted at non-programmers or programmers that want to dramatically reduce the development time of forex strategies for MetaTrader (Expert Advisors). Building forex strategies with Molanis Strategy Builder is so easy and intuitive that non-programmers can start creating expert advisors in minutes. No programming skills are required.

* Easy to understand. Molanis Strategy Builder provides the right balance of common sense visual tools, which will quickly enable anyone to understand any trading diagram in minutes.

* Leading Edge Code Generation creates all the MetaTrader variables for you to test and optimize your expert advisor.

* Designed to allow expert advisors with multiple currencies and multiple timeframes.

* With minimum effort, it can be used to create Forex Signals.

* Fast development time. You can build your own expert advisors in minutes.

* Keep your trading ideas to yourself. No need to share your knowledge with programmers.

* Gives you access to Molanis Online Community, Molanis Forum and free expert advisors.

Also,

Molanis Technical Indicator Builder has an easy to use, highly intuitive graphical environment with a comprehensive set of predefined blocks that let you design Custom Indicators for MetaTrader 4 in minutes. No coding, programming or MQL knowledge is required. Molanis’ MQL code generator transforms your design into ready to use custom indicators.

• 8 months later...

@KewlGuy

I don't know if it was expired already. I used the 4 files in the RAR provided above.

I'll give this one a shot and report.

No..... didn't work. Apparently there's a registry entry which reports to the program and is checked so that one cannot do a demo twice.

Any suggestions Share a working License file from a working install?

Thanks,

Merlin

After running the program, just click the All button in the lower left hand (expand the window to see everything) and wait for it to find everything, then click the All down arrow button, click Backup and then click Clear. If that doesn't do it, it is probably using a non-standard method to write to the registry or a hidden file or something. Another method is to do a fresh install on another machine, but first use a Registry Snapshot or System Snapshot utility before running the installation, and then running it again after everything is installed and ran to see what got changed. Edited by stovedude

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
@MerlinBrasil

Hi,

Had the TIB 10 day evaluation already expired before using the patch?

Possibly try this patch: hxxp://www.mediafire.c0m/?6ojzxavovyj55k4

Hopefully it will fix the problem!! :)

Can I bother you for a working version of Molanis Strategy Builder , or any of the EA creators on this site http://fxdreema.com/alternatives

Patch above no longer works (on windows vista)

Best regards

Hi, I have educated the required programs,

Here is the link:

hxxp://www.mediafire.c0m/?5byofo7jg1mmgzo

Just run setup, then run patches and finally launch program and select "Try It".

ENJOY!!!!!!! :)

Can I bother you for a working version of Molanis Strategy Builder , or any of the EA creators on this site http://fxdreema.com/alternatives

Patch above no longer works (on windows vista)

Best regards

• 5 months later...