(REQ) Forex Executive

I'm glad to read it works, saendee! I have not time to test it in other broker other than mine (5 digits one).

Tomorrow I'll release versionIV with trailing stop, if there are not bugs found in the last one, as I prefer to fix existent troubles already found.

There were few signals today: EURUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY,GBPJPY, AUDUSD and USDCAD, and all of them were closed successfully. GBPUSD lost. It was a nice day for the EA, let´s see how it performs in next days.

Cheers.

Monica

hey monica,

thank you very much for your hard work,if possible to put your demo on publisher?

best regards

ramliam

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my statement for week on demo http://www.4shared.com/file/1zLhlGm-/DetailedStatement.html--& considering all the issues I had getting the EA to trade & returning to v2 EA it was profitable some of the smaller profits were close manually if I could see trend of other pairs reversing I now have charts on demo GOLD EURUSD GBPUSD AUDUSD USDCHF USDCAD ON STATEMENT U will also see the pending orders opened AUDUSD with latest vIII_1 from monik7

Got it to work now

I made a big mistake a realy stupid one

hopefully a beginnersfailure

i saved the indi with settings for 4 digits with a different name

so off course the ea couldnt handle it anymore

i changed the name in icustom and now its running

monik everything is working fine

im so sorry sorry sorry

here we go.

My live trades : http://www.monik77.mt4stats.com

Some pairs are now running with trailing stop (to be released), so I do not know what could happen.

(Thanks allowed), and hope that with your feedback we could do it better.

for trailing stop (also for code when a basket of trades is in profit etc) you could have a look at

Multi-purpose management EA from steve hopwood

false alarm versionIII_1 did not open the AUDUSD trade there must have been a split second between placing new version as it did not open a GBPUSD trade which by the time I put v2 on my chart the Broker Dist was gone also a very INTERESTING thing monik7 AUDUSD pending orders expired mine did not U can see here http://saendee.mt4stats.com/ trailing stop is required as the sell trade almost hit T/P but then reversed closed manual then AUDUSD went to buy so I closed that manually so that every body can see just how different brokers DATA FEEDS differ so much I am back to v2 enjoy everybody this EA has potential

Guest james_phuc28

Hi Monik7 and others,

Wow. I am really surprised and happy to see that this thread has many comments and contributors to the development of an EA based on the signal indicator I posted. So happy to see that the EA is in good progress. Thanks a lot to Monik7.

Jackdan, I have not seen you for a long time. Where have you been recently? Do you still remember me, my brother?

I think that to provide more good comments, ideas to Monik7 and other genius coders in this great forum, all of us should post our results of live-testing the EA (please also mention clearly which version you are forward-testing), and tell which things are good, and which things need to be improved more so that Monik7 and other coders can improve the EA much better in its' future versions.

Thanks

James

Hi Monik7 and others,

Wow. I am really surprised and happy to see that this thread has many comments and contributors to the development of an EA based on the signal indicator I posted. So happy to see that the EA is in good progress. Thanks a lot to Monik7.

Jackdan, I have not seen you for a long time. Where have you been recently? Do you still remember me, my brother?

I think that to provide more good comments, ideas to Monik7 and other genius coders in this great forum, all of us should post our results of live-testing the EA (please also mention clearly which version you are forward-testing), and tell which things are good, and which things need to be improved more so that Monik7 and other coders can improve the EA much better in its' future versions.

Thanks

James

I totally agree with you, i think this will drive things in the right direction. Your suggestion seconded!

My broker is FxPro.

rgds

monik7 v2 did not give a entry for U EURUSD trades OR indicator did not give a entry so many different data feeds from broker TO broker http://saendee.mt4stats.com/ thank U for u great work I had to go back to V2 enjoy DID not get the USDCAD signal my broker to U broker 5hour difference to gmt MARKETS appear to be nervous today check reason for edit

Edited by saendee
AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER SACKED TODAY

There are two comments that I would like to receive from members who are willing to help.

1) To coders: The indicator is inserted into EA, but vertical red line alert appearing on indicator, is not appearing in EA chart without the indi, may be because I had to take out pieces of code of indi, in order to make EA work. So at present we are placing EA + indi on charts, to get vertical signals. In case that EA and indi have inputs Tavnit, LowCheck and Highcheck set with different values it will give confuse signals.

Therefore, if any senior might take a look at the code, and tell us what to change into the EA to show the signals in a complete way, we would avoid use of indicator, and that will be great!.

2) The signal, as I understand, is based on a candlestick doji pattern, and question is: do you suggest any other indicator to empower this signal, or market conditions where the signal demonstrates to work better?

Many thanks to everybody contributing here, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Mónica

Sure i do. I did retire from forex for a while, but back in now... For bad...or good...

Sorry traders, but James is a very good person, and old friends.

Cam on Ban James for mking that note!

Monica,

I am not a coder, but have a minimal understanding of mql.

1. My suggestion:

Take the indicator out of the EA and call it as icustom .

The indicator works without bugs and will provide all you need when called from the EA.

2. Different trading-strategy (Hedging with progression):

As soon as Position-1 is open, the EA deletes the opposite pending-order

and places a new pending order at the same entry-level.

But this pending order has a different SL ( TP is the same as before ).

New SL = TP of active position.

Lot-size of this new order = old-lot-size x 3 ( multiplied 3 times ).

Purpose of this:

If position-1 does not hit TP (or BE in case we have a trail-and BE function in new versions ), and price goes against it,

the opposite order will open and the goal is to hit TP with this

position . There the losing position will close together with the winning position.

End-result = Profit ( Distance between Entries in Pips )

If price turns against position-2 and moves again into the direction of

position-1,

the EA has to prepare for this by placing a new pending order at the entry-level of position-1. TP identical to position-1.

SL = TP of opposite position.

Lot-size = 2x of position-2 .

The progression is: 1 , 3 , 6 , 12 , 24 , 48

but you will hardly find a signal where we will need more than 3 positions to win the trade-cycle.

I hope this is not too confusing.

Here is an example:

Distance between entries: 30 Pips

Long-1: TP=30 SL=30 0.1 lot

Short-1: TP=30 SL=30 0.1 lot

Price goes up. Long-1 is open

EA deletes Short-1 and places a new Short-1 : TP=30 SL=60 0.3 lot

EA modifies SL of Long-1 to 60 ( equal to TP of Short-1 ).

Price goes down and opens Short-1:

EA places Long-2 at same entry as Long-1.

Long-2: TP=30 SL=60 0.6 lot

Price goes up and opens Long-2:

EA places Short-2 at same entry as Short-1.

Short-2: TP=30 SL=60 1.2 lot

Price goes further up and hits TP of Long-1 and Long-2 ,

and hits SL of Short-1.

EA deletes pending Short-2.

End of cycle.

2) The signal, as I understand, is based on a candlestick doji pattern, and question is: do you suggest any other indicator to empower this signal, or market conditions where the signal demonstrates to work better?

Hi Mónica

we should try to implement something like resistance indi, as it mentiont in the manuel

might help for sure

sorry im realy beginner so i dont can help til now

im learning

http://i50.tinypic.com/30sfr01.jpg

Donchian channel is good for dynamic S&R. Might be better to just try and follow trend with something like slopedirectionline etc.

[url]http://stashbox.org/935607/Donchian%20Channel.ex4[/url]

http://stashbox.org/935614/2010-06-25-TrinosIII.png

Edited by fx4a
Update image

http://www.4shared.com/file/JivF6PXz/TRINOS_pruebaIV.html

Fresh version Guys, and testers required!

Changes to be found: 1) Trailing Stop. TS=0, no TS. (must be adapted to broker´s digits)

2) Hedge capabilities bool: if FALSE= EA will follow the rules, as known at present.

If TRUE= pls read post # 118 shared by fxeasy. Only first step was implemented, i.e. when one of both trades enters the market, the pending one is deleted and replaced with a new one changing SL, and lots *3.

That´s the theory, let´s see the practice. Quick backtests I did, made me suppose it is a powerful tool.

Indicator still required on charts if you wish to see vertical red signal, I was not able to handle it in other way.

And last but not least, pls share, it is the only way we will move faster. As my own experience, I can tell you that Í´ve been working in silence many years, and I´ve learnt that the more you share, more you grow.

So, as usual, feedback, no matter what, will be accepted with gratitude.

Mónica

The strategy I described is taken from here

http://www.multiupload.com/SZYMU0MDT8

If you chose the good entry (together with MM), you cannot lose with this strategy.

My request to Monica : if possible, would you mind coding a separate EA for this strategy ?

The only difference to the Executive-EA: we insert the entries manually.

Instead of using the entry-levels of the Executive-indicator, we chose a range

and insert entry-long-price and entry-short-price.

TP and SL for the initial orders = range-size ( can be calculated inside the EA ).

With such an EA we can trade our own choices of ranges and do not depend on the Executive-signals.

Everything depends on the discretion of the trader then.

The EA is only a tool which applies the 100% mechanical rules.

The trailing-stop and maybe a Break-even function would help as options

because it makes no sense to have the first trade 25 Pips in profit for a 30 Pips TP

and then see the price move against it and open the hedge.

Better take the profit or let the trade end with BE than going into a hedge-cycle.

What do you think of this ?

Edited by fxeasy5