Cyborg Forex Robot

Not to be confused with M5G Cyborg.

Web site http://www.cyborgforex DOT com/?hop=schicks

http://www.sendspace.com/file/03vqw2

If you find a good setting please post.

I went to their website and it has a lot of rah! rah!, but where's the live account proof?

No offense meant metalriff as it is very kind of you to provide everyone with the file link for testing it out. It is just that I get so sick of all the EAs that are promoted and provide "0" proof of how great that their EA is. Trust me on this, if an EA is really great the majority of them are not going to give it to you for any price. There are very few that will sell a GOOD EA for a low price and that is only because they are charitable souls and they ALWAYS provide proof. I just want you to realize that at least 99% of the EAs being marketed SUCK.

Why do they suck?

Because most EAs ONLY trade one type of strategy and when the market changes . . . THEY LOSE BIG-TIME!

Even a lot of EAs that have multiple strategies, ex. trending, breakout, ranging, etc still suck because they just can't adapt quick enough or recognize a particular pattern.

Rule of thumb - never look at a backtest unless you are the EA designer, because it doesn't matter. ALWAYS look for forward testing and preferably a LIVE ACCOUNT - Not just a DEMO. Because if it is really good they will have no problem showing you live results as MT4live.com is a free service and anyone that has been around the block awhile will tell you the same. Furthermore, if the EA is a good one then they will have no problem providing you with the current optimized settings.

• 2 months later...