(req) greatest forex robot

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys thanks for the great thread here, keep it cool as always and meanwhile have you guys heard of an EA claimed to be a MAGICAL FOREX ROBOT from this same scammer Dominic here is the web link ..............

http://www.magicfxrobot.com

Anyway guys I will purchase this crap reason are this...........

I see 20traders willing to gather 2000$ for the EA and they have done so, so now tomorrow I will send the money to Mr Dominic what I need is a very good programmer that can kill the protection of Mr scammer away and we share for all in this our greatest bigger and unbeatable forum. I will really appreciate any of our great programmer here that is willing to work on it to contact me so that I can share it for all.

Thanks

Happy pipin

I may try...

Hello Everyone,

Here are the results for the last three weeks.

Figfx profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$912.58 open 22 close 5

Insta Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-69.92 open 23 close 5

FXDD Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-5.48 open 23 close 2

Figfx profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$1124.38 open 22 close 5 cek 2000

Insta Profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$-65.93 open 23 close 5 cek 200

FXDD Profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$-.75 open 23 close 2 cek 5000

So as you can see it has made more profits on figfx and began to recover some loses from fxdd and insta. Another thing is that I am using extremely high risk settings (cek) if I were to trade it live I would definately use smaller risk.

Dear all, i tried this robot with insta demo account, but it is rare to see profit trades. I think I did not make any mistake with the time settings. Do you have any opinion?

Hello Cnuse,

As you can see with my results above that the only profitable broker i am testing is figfx. However this might be because I am using my settings not recommended by owner's manuel. I am using insta forex time 23-5 on my acct but manual suggested 23-2 which might be alot safer and profitable in the short term. I decided to put 23-5 because my backtests gave me better results over the long run, I can say that last week was profitable for me on inst but it is still recovering from previous weeks losses. Lets see how this weeks turns out and I might change time settings to default. I will update results at the end of the week.

EzBusiness

Hello Everyone,

Here are the results for the last three weeks.

Figfx profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$912.58 open 22 close 5

Insta Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-69.92 open 23 close 5

FXDD Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-5.48 open 23 close 2

Figfx profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$1124.38 open 22 close 5 cek 2000

Insta Profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$-65.93 open 23 close 5 cek 200

FXDD Profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$-.75 open 23 close 2 cek 5000

So as you can see it has made more profits on figfx and began to recover some loses from fxdd and insta. Another thing is that I am using extremely high risk settings (cek) if I were to trade it live I would definately use smaller risk.

Welldone my friend...

you post some great result in here :D

so far the best result is in Figfx...

hemn...can you send the setting do you used in here my friend?

please post the set file for the best perform ea do you used in here my friend :D

Kudos :D

Welldone my friend...

you post some great result in here :D

so far the best result is in Figfx...

hemn...can you send the setting do you used in here my friend?

please post the set file for the best perform ea do you used in here my friend :D

Kudos :D

Hello Rey,

The settings are all default except for time and cek which you can find at the end of the results string.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...