(req) greatest forex robot

The greatest Forex robot is robot on freerobot2010.com for Meta Trader 4. I use it 3 week and very happy. In can raise my income and I bought xbox to my son. I'm glad and recomend this robot to all. (It's just post for this theme, not advertisment)

Kane81,

Please can you share robot with us. Thank you

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry..i cant send PM so please email me.

OK so here is the update so far.

I have talked via email with you.

I am more than willing to froward the funds as requested however.

I have asked twice now for simply the installation instructions so I can see that this is not or any whre near the Genius program of which I was one of the original purchasers and lost big time like all the otheres.

I have only received your paypal info but not as requested the instructions. Nothing to lose here on your part as I can nothing with the instruction here.

other than allow me to compare firist. I am not asking for the program just the instructions, a fair request as I see it. to simply compare compare.

Also you were kind enough to supply me with the MT4 stats to your live accont but not the broker and I also wonder why no trades in the account for the past week or tow. Did the broker close the account for some reason.

Members here than know me well enough know full well that the money means little to me, but the waste of time means a lot to me . Money can alawys be made back, but time once wasted is lost, and with all I have at any one time many programs running in test mode, and spending time without some proof that it is worth it does raise red flags to me.

So in closing if you will please simply forward the install instructions and answerr as to why the account has not had a trade for the past week or more then I will be more than happy to go forward with your arrangement.

Pheniox

I'm not the developer but one of their member..just help others for saving money.

Well.. if u really want to help others save their money , why dont you share

it for free as all Indo-INv members do? :)

When you are asking half or even quarter price for a product that you DO

NOT own, you are not helping anyone else, but yourself.

Moreover all your posts in the forum are in this single thread . I strongly

feel either you are the owner of this EA, or you've purchased the EA and

the EA is now not prforming well. And you are trying to get back the amount

you spent by reselling it here.

Also you were kind enough to supply me with the MT4 stats to your live accont but not the broker

Any EA that works only with "selected" brokers (which they keep as a secret until you

purchase the EA) turn out to be a SCAM . And it is 100% sure that the EA is not going

to work in live accounts of the popular brokers (like Alpari, fxcm, fxdd etc)

Edited by fxshare

Something is wrong with Roboman.

He shows his live-stats from a real money account, but there are no trades anymore. It stopped on July-2.

Why would somebody stop such a successfull EA ?

Nobody would, except the broker because he spotted him and won´t allow such extreme Pip-hunting ( 3 - 4 Pips TP ).

Roboman says that the broker did not stop the EA, but there is an update to the EA.

What ?

On the official website there is no "update" and their EA is trading daily on the Demo-account.

And why would an "update" take 10 days ?

Something is awfully wrong with Roboman.

He paid $400 and now hopes to find 10 members who send him 200 each. He would get $2000

for a probably non-functional EA.

Some of us made the bad experience with the GeniusEA.

The author of that EA discovered that he could not find any live-brokers where his EA is tolerated

and where he could make profits.

So he decided to sell it for $2000 to others. He showed live-stats from real money accounts where he

made big profits , but "forgot" to tell the potential buyers that all these brokers had stopped his EA and banned it.

And he "forgot" to tell his buyers that all the other brokers who would still accept the GeniusEA, would give

slippage and requotes , which would result in losses only.

Something similar is going on here.

Some people bought the GeniusEA and soon discovered that it only made money on Demo-accounts.

Then they offered it for $1000 on ebay in order to recover the 2k they paid to Dominic , the author and master-scammer.

Roboman, where is a live-stat for a real-money account where the EA is making the profits ( 80% daily ) right now ?

Nobody believes your story with the "update".

Enlighten us, please.

Thank you.

Something is wrong with Roboman.

He shows his live-stats from a real money account, but there are no trades anymore. It stopped on July-2.

Why would somebody stop such a successfull EA ?

Nobody would, except the broker because he spotted him and won´t allow such extreme Pip-hunting ( 3 - 4 Pips TP ).

Roboman says that the broker did not stop the EA, but there is an update to the EA.

What ?

On the official website there is no "update" and their EA is trading daily on the Demo-account.

And why would an "update" take 10 days ?

Something is awfully wrong with Roboman.

He paid $400 and now hopes to find 10 members who send him 200 each. He would get $2000

for a probably non-functional EA.

Some of us made the bad experience with the GeniusEA.

The author of that EA discovered that he could not find any live-brokers where his EA is tolerated

and where he could make profits.

So he decided to sell it for $2000 to others. He showed live-stats from real money accounts where he

made big profits , but "forgot" to tell the potential buyers that all these brokers had stopped his EA and banned it.

And he "forgot" to tell his buyers that all the other brokers who would still accept the GeniusEA, would give

slippage and requotes , which would result in losses only.

Something similar is going on here.

Some people bought the GeniusEA and soon discovered that it only made money on Demo-accounts.

Then they offered it for $1000 on ebay in order to recover the 2k they paid to Dominic , the author and master-scammer.

Roboman, where is a live-stat for a real-money account where the EA is making the profits ( 80% daily ) right now ?

Nobody believes your story with the "update".

Enlighten us, please.

Thank you.

yeah...i agree with you...

On the official website there is no "update" and sadly the author not give anything about "guarantee"

i wondering the author tried to plunges the buyer :(

is anyone can hack the official web?

is anyone can use joomla sql injection?

must be hurry before victims fall

note: sorry for my poor english :D

Very poor Money Management with this EA. The losers are 6X the winners and soon this is bound to catch up. The inconsistencies listed above make this a very undesirable EA to trade in my personal opinion.

Cheers

I am not sure what you mean,

but for me a Robot which makes 86 % daily profits with a 93% win-rate cannot fail.

All the losing trades just close but the profits are always much higher at the end of the day.

Roboman never answered the crucial questions.

This is a red flag.

I still think that this Robot only works on Demo-accounts.

Common guys!

this EA made over 4000% in less than two months

This means if the author have invested 1000$ he would get 40 000$

and in another two months 40 000$ would turn into over 1 500 000$

and in another two months he would have turned 1 500 000$ into over 50 000 000$

why is he selling it? dont you think its too RETARDED not to think that this Author is a stupid scammer?

I am not sure what you mean,

but for me a Robot which makes 86 % daily profits with a 93% win-rate cannot fail.

All the losing trades just close but the profits are always much higher at the end of the day.

Roboman never answered the crucial questions.

This is a red flag.

I still think that this Robot only works on Demo-accounts.

--

agree with 'works on Demo-accounts' part in full.that's my main thought,else might have spent 200 usd to get it.

Ask your friend to supply us at least with the install manual so we can ensure that this is not another copy of the Genius or likewise program.

Also if you are offerred a 50% discount then if I PM you to get it then split of 50% is 25% each or are you looking for someone to purchase it and you get a copy free.

I get disappointed , as many senior members here do, since I and others invested a lot, $2,000.00 for the Genius program and we shared it freely here to many along with many other programs that were purchased and then shared freely.

Lately there seems to be a lack of sharig as we once had here and more taking.

$200.00 dollars for the Greatest Forex Program= 50% discount is not a lot to invest in the help and teaching found here, but more and more of the members that once purchased and shared are finally tired of other members trying to take but not support.

I am not trying to offend you or anyone here, but find it simply frustrating , logging in and finding people that try to get something at others expense and as such many of us have stopped purchasing and sharing.

I remember one member that shared the decompliers with all of us here and then another member tried to sell him a program after he had already spent a lot of money on the decomplier and shared it freely.

At any rate I and others have spent a lot of funds on programs here, Genuis _ IRobot _ FX Greed only to find that they are all the same program, so I politely request that you, or your friend at least supply us here with the manual so we can be sure that this is not another arbitrage "scam".

I have already talked with another member here that is susposed to have the program but they refused to disclose the install manual, so I have a feeling that there is definately something wrong here. ALso as long as the original programmer refuses to disclose his real stats on MyFxBook , I and others here will remain suspicious.

Pheniox

hello Pheonix,

thanks for your explanation.

i just got the manual.

i will send direct to your email.

let you check it.

let me know your email.

rgds

note: the manual really different than fx genius or FX Greed.

that is only 1 (one) EA.

let you check by yourself.

hello Pheonix,

thanks for your explanation.

i just got the manual.

i will send direct to your email.

let you check it.

let me know your email.

rgds

note: the manual really different than fx genius or FX Greed.

that is only 1 (one) EA.

let you check by yourself.

Why not share it with everyone?

strange!

I just respect to my friend.

He said, do not put on public. that's all.

I just share this info, if anyone doubt, forget it all.

nothing to lose for me :)

it seems that I have to study more English, because I did not see any citation Privacy

"And so goes the ignorance and lack of common sense"

After all, this wonderful forum is intended to what??

these share information ...