[REQ] Account Copier

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Good day,

I believe that such product we have in forum. All you should do is a little search using some words: i.e. copy , tradecopy, tradecopier ...etc.

if you couldn't find any of it, I will pass by in few hours and see what I can do.

Best wishes,

SF

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

If your looking for a trade copier over the internet try http://signalcopy.com/

You wont find a free copy, i tried! but trust me from experience you need to

purchase a real copy for the support, copying trades over the net is a whole

different ball game to copying local.

Server Issues, Broker Issues, Database Issues, Latency Issues you get the picture if i didn't

have support i couldn't rely on my trades getting through.

What about this one from l3tsfx.c0m?

"Smart multi Account Manager, Developed for simultaneous management of multiple MT4 accounts on different brokers, which is mostly helpful for those who manage investors’ accounts (asset management or managed account services) and for traders working with many accounts on different MT4 brokers simultaneously. Allow working with any amount of accounts an d any Metatrader 4 Brokers, receiving quotes for any symbols, placing all types of orders. You can adjust different lots for each slave terminal (manually or automatically)."

It cost $499 though and you can download a time-limited trial copy. Unless you could educate it. This one expires 1 Nov.

http://depositfiles.com/files/eraawy0pu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Same for me, i tried with Windows 7 and not work, do you fix it?? work well with XP

iliotest, megashop: don't know if you have got this sorted out already or not, or seen the other thread about tradecopy. anyway, place the dll in windows\system folder instead of windows\system32 folder for vista, windows7 and the server OS. remember to remove the dll from system32 folder.

It seems we have to run multiple instances of the Mt4i tradecopy to copy from one master account to multi slaves, and from multi master to single slave. We would have to open so many charts especially if running other EAs.

The Mt4i developer did a good job with the documentation though.

• 1 month later...