The Lindencourt DAILY Forex System

Alpari UK day bar, my reading of the end of day 6 (end of June 11) candle:

(1) GBPUSD: no signal

(2) EURJPY: no signal

(3) USDCAD: Sale Trade from end of June 10 still open, with SL=150 pips; move SL to BE if price 100 pips in profit, currently in DD of apporx -8 pips

(4) EURUSD: no signal

Summary so far - Net closed pips = +70 pips:

(1) GBPUSD: n/a

(2) EURJPY: n/a

(3) USDCAD: +70

(4) EURUSD: n/a

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alpari UK day bar, my reading of the end of day 7 (end of June 12) candle:

(1) GBPUSD: no signal

(2) EURJPY: no signal

(3) USDCAD: Sale Trade from end of June 10 should now be closed, due to stoch crossing back up. Loss of -20 pips

(4) EURUSD: no signal

Summary so far - Net closed pips = +50 pips:

(1) GBPUSD: -20

(2) EURJPY: n/a

(3) USDCAD: +70

(4) EURUSD: n/a

Personal note: due to family reasons, I will not be doing much trading over the next couple of weeks. Also, I may not be able to update this in the same period also. Since all trades are now closed on my trialing this, this is a good time for me to take a break. Anyone else interested is welcome to continue doing this.

Not on mine. I have just gone short.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3364/21june2010eurcad.gif

You are correct. I mistook my USDCAD for EURCAD. Sorry.

Since I do not need to monitor this intra-day, I am going short also on this. Let's see how this goes. Thanks for the heads-up, Lost Marble.

BTW, is there anyway for one to enlarge the font size in Metatrader, for example the labels for each chart? I have a rather new computer with high pixel count screen. Everything on the screen is so much smaller than my older computer. Although it is nice to squeeze more info in the same size screen, it is getting tiring for one with poor eye-sight to read.

BTW, is there anyway for one to enlarge the font size in Metatrader, for example the labels for each chart? I have a rather new computer with high pixel count screen. Everything on the screen is so much smaller than my older computer. Although it is nice to squeeze more info in the same size screen, it is getting tiring for one with poor eye-sight to read.

Don't know exactly what you want, Joey, but the display options for the computer allow for larger fonts. This would probably mean that you had to move the chart around.

The other option is to use the zoom facility to make the bars larger. You can get down to just a couple of weeks data on the screen. Since we are doing daily and not bothering with anything other than Stochs that is how I do it.

Have to use my stronger glasses for the prices and dates though.

Freddie

"Lost Marble" I thought only afhter the Stockastic breaks down from the 80 level. I still have it over (fast stockastick crossed the low stock line and is just a bid under the 80 level. But slow stockastic line still over the 80)

When I entered the trade I had the %K well below 80 and the %D which is the 3-day SMA of the %K at 78.97. Both were clearly pointing down. What offset from GMT do you rollover to the next bar?

When I entered the trade I had the %K well below 80 and the %D which is the 3-day SMA of the %K at 78.97. Both were clearly pointing down. What offset from GMT do you rollover to the next bar?

I use FXPro that is + 3 hours. Maybe this will make difference. Also I do not enter always at 00.00 at opening new bar but earlyer.. just do not loose some additional pips.. maybe I am doing wrong.. time will bring the truth.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...