(req) Super ADX

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but mine did not even show a blink.., Can you upload ur version of superadx.., maybe i'm missing smothing or the template that u r using

I am using version that were uploaded by "strmec", page 9, post # 85. No need dll and all color has been modified to match the manual. so, you just upload all files (supporting indicators) to your folder and just apply superADX and moneyline indicator to your chart. Do not rename supporting indicators. If you do, it won't work.

Edited by fx4_ever

Guest strmec
I am using version that were uploaded by "strmec", page 9, post # 85. No need dll and all color has been modified to match the manual. so, you just upload all files (supporting indicators) to your folder and just apply superADX and moneyline indicator to your chart. Do not rename supporting indicators. If you do, it won't work.

All what you must to do is install indicators, no rename, do not touch anything. It's same like original, I'm trading with original version and have installed one edu version on second account. It's totally same signals. Just follow the rules.

Good trading

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
I have just unlocked the first giveaway... here is the link and password, please keep clicking my link and I will be sharing with this great forum all the giveaways cause so far seems to be working...

************/ydszyg9

Password: harveker

And this is my link once again... keep clicking it please... http://www.2010forexgiveaway.com?id=xj0t2lkwi5wkvokbmsqf0j57focrl2

Can Anyone plizzz give the five giveawaygift,

cause the link for the five giveawaygift is already dead, all of it

Thank's

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...