(req) Super ADX

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's for MT4, and we have the MQ4 + the DLL file, there is a high probability that I can make it work.

From another forum

"I went through the files but the SuperADX was not there. I spoke to the developer and hedge fund trader Steven M. Matrix at (415) 842-0088 and he said the SuperADX is the most valuable system and he had to lock it down tightly with DLL callouts and he doubts if it can be cracked. Oh well, guess I'm going to buy this one."

Yes, it is original for TS and it works. I don't use TS anymore, so I need it for MT4

Hi fx4_ever,

I just opened a Tradestation account. How would I use this "open code" to create the SUperADX indicator in Tradestation8.8? I noticed there are two open code files.

SuperADX_.2.asc and ok2tradeMatrix.1.asc

I guess the second one I substitute in my Tradestation Acct number for variable 3 ? Then what do I do to have a working Tradestation SuperADX indicator? As you can tell, I am not very knowledgeable on the "programming" side of things. Assistance appreciated! If I can get it to work, I can at least give you feedback on how good it is...

Hi fx4_ever,

I just opened a Tradestation account. How would I use this "open code" to create the SUperADX indicator in Tradestation8.8? I noticed there are two open code files.

SuperADX_.2.asc and ok2tradeMatrix.1.asc

I guess the second one I substitute in my Tradestation Acct number for variable 3 ? Then what do I do to have a working Tradestation SuperADX indicator? As you can tell, I am not very knowledgeable on the "programming" side of things. Assistance appreciated! If I can get it to work, I can at least give you feedback on how good it is...

Hi:

I am not a programmer either. I know very little about Easy Language (TS uses). If you copy it and tried to use it on TS, it will not work. It came with usable file for TS, but what I upload is the code (actual strategy that super adx uses). So, my understanding is, programmer here (street9) can use the strategy (actual algorithm) and basically creating indicator for MT4 that mimic Super Adx from scatch. That is what we are after. Like any other indicators, this has its pros and cons and everyone uses in different way. When this is convert to MT4, perhaps we can discuss what is the best way to use the indicator. My experience, it works best in larger time frame and detect the trend early (not lagging). But, cons side of it is, you can enter too early also, either on false signal or trend has not yet ended and we jump too soon. Let's wait and see how it will look in MT4.

Edited by fx4_ever

• 2 weeks later...