REQ: Profitable dax,ftse,forex system

• 2 weeks later...

It is called Financi@l Freedom

A trading friend of mine allowed me to rummage through his hard-drive the other day, and I noticed this. After querying him about, I am 95% certain this is the same one our friends here are asking about, so I swipe it from my buddy, and now you all can also enjoy:

http://www.4shared.com/document/gFVowafb/Financial_Freedom_Traders_Plan.html

update: I was being modest when I said 95% certain ... my trading buddy has confirmed this is the same one on the eBay site.

Edited by joeytrader

does anyone know whether tradefair is a reliable spreadbetting firm? The spreads seem very reasonable just 2 pips on GU and 1 pip on EU. They claim to be a subsidiary of London Capital and registered with the FSA.

Does anyone here have any experience trading with tradefair?

I cant seem to get this to work on MT4 because i cant find an ADX histogram which exactly resembles that of the ADX histogram on the tradefair platform. They ones i have seem a bit "off"

does anyone know whether tradefair is a reliable spreadbetting firm? The spreads seem very reasonable just 2 pips on GU and 1 pip on EU. They claim to be a subsidiary of London Capital and registered with the FSA.

I cant seem to get this to work on MT4 because i cant find an ADX histogram which exactly resembles that of the ADX histogram on the tradefair platform. They ones i have seem a bit "off"

Hi hermanhess. I am not trading for the next couple of weeks due to family reasons. So I have not really looked deeper into this system yet. I can ask my trading friend the next time I chat with him.

But from what I know, tradefair is part of the betfair group. Though I have no experience with tradefair, I do with betfair. Betfair is an online exchange for betting (horse racing, soccer, etc.). They are the largest such exchange currently in the market. And my past experience with them have been positive. Never had missing winnings, or trouble withdrawing funds, etc. And their platform has been very stable (only occasions of site being offline due to maintenance stuff).

One thing I do notice is missing from tradfair, that I use on betfair, is the option to deposit and withdraw funds with more than just credit/debit cards, or bank transfer etc.. For example, I have been using an online wallet called moneybookers for funding purpose with betfair, which I like a lot. But it is not available (at least i do not see it) with tradefair.

On the ADX historgram, I do not know. Is it close enough anyway to use?. After all, it is only one of several confirmation indicators?

Hi Hermanhess

I've been using Tradefair for some time now and dont find a problem with them.However they do not encourage scalping by that i mean if you are placing a pending order into the market it has to be at least 5 or 6 pips away from present price etc etc.Same when closing.Other than that they are pretty good and answer all queries pretty quick.However I also have an account with Gekko spreads who do not have any restrictions as far as ive found, and you can place OCO's (one cancel the other) trades very easily which is great when trading news items such as NFP etc.

Hope this helps.

Couple of official results from author

It seems the author sometimes email his members his daily trades screen capture. I asked my trading friend for them, but he said he usually deleted those emails, as he is trading his own systems nowadays, and no longer trading this particular one. But he said he'd happy to forward those emails to me, if he gets the chance. Any how, long story short, I did manage to get the most recent 2 days' worth:

http://www.4shared.com/file/T4BfTqHg/20100616_Early_morning_trade.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/73NxQ311/20100617_Early_morning_trade.html

Hope this helps to check with your own set-ups.

I also asked my trading buddy about his experience with this. He said, it was overall a decent system, but he simply prefers to trade "more naked" (ie few indicators, more price-action type of trading), so he now has his own trading systems he prefers.

Also, comparing the last 2 days results with my chart, for some bizarre reason, I notice my MACD bars seems to be at least 1 to 2 bars behind the MACD shown on tradefair. I think I have the identical settings as the author requires. So if I were trading, I would be 1 to 2 candles behind the action, late.

Does anyone know what am I doing wrong? Although I am not trading at the moment, I would like to track this for a while, and eventually trade this, if this is good.

The author claims he never has a losing day, although there are losing trades. It would be nice if that is true. Is anyone having success with this?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Template and indicators

can somebody gather all indicator(meta4) according this system here ..

how to setting Directional Movement same as the system?

what the setting of ema? close,high,low or?

I have not checked this thread in a long while. Sorry to take so long to reply.

If you, or anyone else, is still interested, try this:

http://www.4shared.com/file/P7wXTDDv/Financial_Freedom.html

It includes a template, and a few indicators. (I assume most of you already know to put the .tpl file into the template folder, and the .ex4 and .mq4 files into the indicator folder.)

The template now matches the author's ebook charts.

Note that:

(1) MACD in the ebook, is here called "OsMA"

(2) RSI is same between ebook and Metatrader

(3) Directional Movement in the ebook, is here called "ADX_WildersDMI", but no histogram here, simply see that the green line above red line is same as green histogram ADX in the ebook; and if red line above green, that that is same as red histogram for the ADX in the ebook.

(4) Stochastics is same between ebook and Metatrader

Edit: in case anyone is reading this for the first time, here is the download link to the ebook manual reposted from page 1 of this thread:

http://www.4shared.com/document/gFVowafb/Financial_Freedom_Traders_Plan.html

Edited by joeytrader

Second System from the same author

As I was going through my files, I notice I had also purchased a second system from the same author. (For the first system, eventually I purchased it from the author too, because for a short while I was trading it.) Not sure if it is already shared yet. But thought to share it on the same thread as the author's first system:

http://www.4shared.com/file/hnsVA8Sa/Financial_Freedom_123.html

Edited by joeytrader

New Chat Room from the author

The author is in the process of setting up a new chat room for trading his systems. I was hoping it will be free to his existing purchasers. Unfortunately, it costs £40.00.

I just joined, although I do not know how much time can I commit myself in attending his chat room.

But will report back if it is any good.

I have not traded his system for a while (not due to poor performance, but more due to my shying away from reading charts with too many indicators). But if he is still consistently making his average 25 pips daily, and is willing to do so live in front of us, I am willing to give this a second try.

Edited by joeytrader

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...