Magic Champ II

Could be so he understands that even the updates are hacked as soon as they are released. Developers have to understand that any copy protection buys a bit of time but that's all. I don't want to post the links here since the forum owners can be assaulted with complains but I checked and it is a FX-open forum. Also Leprecon russian forum has this EA in the works. Not to worry it will be my pleasure to post it here right away for all to use. My personal opinion in advance of its release.. not worth the magnetic particles on the harddrive that it is stored with. It is a ticking time bomb.. but lets see when we get it ;)

Cheers

You can upload a notepad file (to avoid virus dangers) to any of the file hosting services. That notepad will contain a link to the forums

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you not share with us pingo?, a lot of people can't afford this ea because the 990€ licence...they will be very grateful to you and you will receive many thanks for sharing it! ;-)

Why do you think he will not share? He is here to promote sales not to give it away for free ;)

hey fxknight, something new in the russian expert forums? i can't found any posts about magic champ 2.

greetz, derox

Nothing yet.. just checked the forums. They are still working on it and as soon as it is posted I will bring it here. Sometimes it takes longer just as it did with the CashDNA to be hacked if the protection is decent. It took several weeks.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

One of the few commercial EAs still in the race since long time, even it had its set backs sometimes..

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/LiveTrading/magic-champ-ii-real-ii/18891

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/LiveTrading/magic-champ-ii-real-i/8258

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nokinger/inobo/16086

But I wonder if a price tag of 5000 bucks for such a low average monthly profit along with pretty heavy DD is justified...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Programmer who cracked this EA is asking for quite a bit money for it and I'm going to pay him, so i sould just get everyone else on board freeloading..?? Now I'm not asking for money or collective purchase because obviously it is not allowed here, but just wanted to see what other people have to offer in exchange! I'm also looking for help to redevelop this EA further.

... And if you are one of the freeloaders and this rubs you wrong... well you can just ignore me :D

Yeessss:"well you can just ignore me"

I ignore you!!!!

on all Indo Investasi Members:Caution!!!!!

if someone here money required for a robot then is which putridly.

When the programmer cracked version:

The programmer can make if the Magic chamb profitably is money and has not necessarily to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can robot sell on Ebay, there are many nincompoop humans your scammer EA will buy. you and programmer are the spammer!!!

Edited by ernstroberto

Yeessss:"well you can just ignore me"

I ignore you!!!!

on all Indo Investasi Members:Caution!!!!!

if someone here money required for a robot then is which putridly.

When the programmer cracked version:

The programmer can make if the Magic chamb profitably is money and has not necessarily to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can robot sell on Ebay, there are many nincompoop humans your scammer EA will buy. you and programmer are the spammer!!!

Take it easy champ..:D .. yes i understand it bugs you when you cannot get something for nothing... sharing is two way street that is all...

Take it easy champ..:D .. yes i understand it bugs you when you cannot get something for nothing... sharing is two way street that is all...

Here the forum is to divide and tests for many on brokers the Expert Advisors, but not for such salesmen like you, it only the Sell Profit to make want from others Indo Investasi Members Money !!!!

Edited by ernstroberto